Reviews for Fame II
rychefan chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Wow great story love all the real life stuff in this story hope you will come and finish it on day
Vegetita Dragon Ballera chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
next chapter please donto to this to me come on !
Natalie chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Lol, i'n from San Jose! I'm assuming it's San Jose, California right? Well my school are the Lincoln Lions, and you also mentioned Bulldogs, which are San Jose High! Are you from there?
unknown chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
why didn't you let vegeta use a condom?
unknown chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
First off, If raditz ptsa score was 1455 and yamcha was 1450 then how can yamcha have an a.p. class but raditz does not. You got to make some sense. shhesh.
duoai chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
inlove with this story, read both 1 and 2 in one day... but i'm guessing this is the end of the road since it was last updated what...2004?
kenyatta chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
dude u HAVE to write the next chapter. Please im begging u. This story is awesome.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Oh WOW! I really wish you would come back and finish this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Nice so far but jus 2 let u knw I live in barbados n I love it here I happen 2 love all ure stories especially b/v but can u do one with chichi and goku breaks up that would b a shocker..lol
betty69blue chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
sweet! update soon. i hope you keep vegeta and bulma together. i love them. cant wait for a super happy ending!
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
please update soon, add more chapters. i would like to know what happens next.
DbZ chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
plzz finish this
Sari Vegeta chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
I've really enjoyed this series. I hope you finish Fame II soon or at least update! I was really impressed, most highschool series for DBZ are quite corny but like i said I was very impressed!
xXBrittyBabeXx chapter 17 . 11/4/2009
I love this story... i fell in love with the first one and this 1 isnt disappointing me at al... definatley worth the wait for the next chapter... lol am i the first reviewer that is kinda hopin that Bulma will get preggers... i recon itd b interestin n al bt yer... keep doin waht your doin cuz its great

xoxo britty
TrinityTepes chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
Okay. I know its been a long two years since you updated this. But, it would be so awesome if you did update it.

Great story.