Reviews for Thief's Treasure
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
this was Awesome! It was sorta sweet in a way as well
Yadakitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
soooooo goooood i loved it! make a part 2 plzzz
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was sweet and totally in character.
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That last statement is true...Keep your friend's closer and your enemies even closer. After all, getting rid of an enemy is to become their friend...-shrugges-
kurowolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, I know this was written way back in 04, and it seems like you haven't written anything else, but if you ever get back into posting stories, definitely make a sequel of this! I loved Bakura's interaction with Yugi.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Nice oneshot and tendershipping, though it isn't really narcissim as Bakura and Ryou are not the same person.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Nice job on this little ficlet.
WolfieX3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
wow this was such an amazing story :D thanks for writing it!
Jyrotika chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Cute! :D
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was excelante... But I didn't realy see any hints of Kleptoshipping. And I'm eternaly surprised that Yami keep his cool and didn't make an aperance.

And Baku's soo right about Atemu though... Ryou too.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Very good. Nice moments between Ryou and Bakura, and you kept everyone in character very well. Good job.
palesadpuppet chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Great story. I like the narration and the portrayl of the characters a LOT, and no errors from what I can see, which is unfortunately rare on this site. _;; Keep up the awesome work.
adele4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
What Paladius said!

It’s really great. It’s so hard to make a seem realistic, but you did manage. And Yugi – Yugi’s just so very loveable. The whole story is so sweet.

Ryou comment “That was nice. [...]Having a friend over and not having to worry about him ending up being sealed in a card[...]” sums it up in a way.

I also love Bakura’s comment about “a thief knowing how easily things can be taken away”.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Aw...the spirit of the Ring rocks! Heh heh...he's my second favorite white-haired bishie. Ryou is my favorite _
Omega19x chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love this story. It just leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside...

Especially the lines about how a thief knows how easily possessions are taken away. That is such a clever metaphor, and really pulled the story together.

Such a nice thing to read after all those 'Bakura is abused by his yami' stories. Do keep it up. Stylistically and plot-wise, this is good.