Reviews for Allan Observes TPDoEQ
knyghtstar chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Ok, I know that this has been out for a while but I honestly think this was one of the funniest things I've read in, well,...ever. This was hilarious! XD

Knyght
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
lol, love that last line..

"Wait, no. Still dead. Can't live with it."

ha! btw, love the whole series so far! absolutley fantastic!
whenifallxx chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
My mother had to come in and ask why I was laughing so hard.. Very amusing!
myrmidryad chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
oh my god...this has to be one of the best humour fics i have EVER read! i am literally laughing out loud and now everyone in the room thinks i'm a loon, though my sister understood. little winged hydes! XD!
Miss Quartermain chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Oh, Allan is FUNNY! Why didn't he take up haunting and learn to smack Skinner upside the head?
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
HAHA! This is awesomely hilarious!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
The random dead people are great. They make this diary. That and Mr. Q. Liked the memo from Lord of the Universe.

He has a thing for the shiny rifle? *raises eyebrow*

Like the 'message in the clouds' thing. Could they BE any more oblivious? *throws popcorn at computer screen*

I like Chaucer's thinking. It would be a classic Skinner.

He keeps forgetting he's dead! Poor Mr. Q.

Like the list of suggestions. My favorite is number 2.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
"What a nice boy he is"? Has someone been reading David Eddings? 'Cause Flute says that a lot.

Daughter and Skinner are rather thick, at least from this viewpoint.

Yes, smack heads together! Please!

Love the betting pools. And the conspiring League.

Aw, Huck & Harry are buddies.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Loving Q and the wives. And the mass betting. And the random dead people he hangs out with. Actually, loving everything.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
"little flying Hydes." This is a very terrifying image. I have to go hide now.

*blinks*

That awful pun was not intentional.

Shame there's now fanfic awards here- I'd nominate this for "Most Funny" in a heartbeat.

Loving Quatermain's take on things.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I thought 'big canoe' was Sawyer's name for the Nautilus?
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is great. Hm... so, do you think Allan's dead or what? He's kinda snarky- highly amusing. I like it.
Faolan chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
Fantastic! I laughed so hard. Please continue with these stories, I love them.
Shining Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
This was absolutely hilarious! Honestly, I was laughing outloud so often that I wouldn't be surprised if someone had started to wonder about my sanity. Allan can be quite rude in his thoughts, can't he? :) Makes for a great mood lifter, that's for certain!
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Yay! I'm glad to finally see Allan's reaction to all of this. Love the betting pools and the suggestions of how Skinner could handle the situation. As always, love that Allan has to keep reminding himself that he's dead. Any chance there will come a point when he won't have to remind himself that he's dead? Can't wait for Vol. V. Keep up the great work and update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »