Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
BlackRoseOnFire chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
That was good...you are a good writer.
IamThunderMonkey chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That's a different way to look at things. Good job.
afamily123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Since I read "MY FINEST HOUR" (I love it) I had to read more fictions by you. I like this one a lot. I love Jemma. Your an awesome writer. Love your stories. ADD MORE
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I never listened to Skye Sweetnam before, So I have no opinion on the song, but the Point Of Views were moved around so much, it got confusing. Edleast, I think that was the point of views. I'm not bashing it. It was just a very, very, confusing peice. I love My Finest Hour, so don't think im bashing on you. I can't wait to see your future work.

-Plastic Strawberries
saraofthedead chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I can't believe I did not read this before now. I like it. It's pretty.
CHELSEAyee chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I liked it. it was very good.

chelsea
DCMMFAN chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
this story had me cracking up in the end! idiots in love! haha
Kaysie chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That was so cute
me chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
it was ok i think it needed much much more detail
spin-it-like-u-dance09 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
this is too good to be a one-shot. it needs to be lots of chapters! muahaha hehehe will you please please please write more? it's very very good.
Allie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
aww man that was a sweet one shot i liked it and i'm waiting for an update on my finest hour lol had to put that in there
jaysbabygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Thats really cool but i think you shold make another one!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
hey! i love this story! write another emma/jay! plzz lolz. Well neways great job! At first I thought this was like manny n sean or sumthin.
Close2MiiHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
OMG I LOVE IT!
cutechica chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is why you are one of my fave writers on this site. This is one of the best stories that I've read. I tell ya, I'm becoming more of a Emma/Jay fan now. Although, I still think that Sean and Emma are cuter! Haha! Keep it up!

Manda