Reviews for The Elements
Midday Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this pretty much blew my brains out and i want more. i hope that you update soon and make it just as amazing as this one chapter

there is so much amazingness i just can't stand it

or i can and i want more
BabyIn-A-Corner chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
woohoo cowboy smex! I hope you will continue this story, very entertaining.
Miza chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Wow! What a rush! Lovely to read. I think that you have an absolutely beautiful way of describing things with such detail.

Need to work more on the storyline as I am still confuse with the plot. I espect that it will progress in the future chapters?

All in all, abseloutly wonderful. Please..do continue.
MAnny2003 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
hey i absouletly lov it! come bak! it has almost been 5 months! PLEASE POST ASAP!

MAnny
sigi chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. In other words update please
kione suchacki chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
your story is amazing. i love seeing harrys messed up side and the cowboy theme is great! your one of the best writters i have read, cant wait to read more!
Tinabedina chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love this fic! You have to update!
masha chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
1. I LOVE Queen!

2. You're a very good writer.

3. You better write another story soon.

4. I'm writing a story of my own if you want to see tell me (you probably don't, but just in case)

5. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Blah chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Bloody great, dude! Love the way you portray Harry. I'll be watching for more.
Solitude's Sprite chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I LOVE this story! I especialy love all the things about Clint Eastwood since my dad got me hooked on those westerns. Anyway PLEASE update soon.
Blau chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Omigod. I loved it! It is so well written and beautiful, and I was quoting from it so many times that I got my friends to read it!

And it was so long too, for one chapter! My God, you better update soon!
Lunar Knight chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Great story, update soon.
lady of death chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is an awesome fic!

I hope you update soon!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
You are an amazing writer. I don't think I have ever read a more well written fic. I love the quotes and the hidden meanings. I cannot wait for the update.

P.S. I have to agree with Draco that I amloving the cowboy look a bit too much to be considered healthy. Good Luck! (the second and third exclamation points were needed)
violet7amethyst chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hello I like most of the premise of this story. i like harry wanting to escape and him speaking with snakes ect. only thing I have a problem with is harry killing dracos owl. considering he shot at the bandits hats I don't think he should have killed the owl.