Reviews for Its Just Another Day
Shadow fairy princess chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Hay are ryou and bakura going to ever say that they love each other. cuz Im thinking that they are staring to like on another when is the next chappter going 2 come up
wiccanotogi chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I thought that was an awesome story!Keep up the good work!If you up date soon I shall give you a cookie! -nudge nudge wink wink- _
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
update
DaakuKitsune chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
O! Me like-y this story much-y! _ Very much-y indeed!

But what did Yugi say to make Bakura blush? X3
dude chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
i'm really enjoying this story. keep it up.
dude chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
that was funny when u were replying to the flames u got. especially when u said as in words of bakura BITE ME i just lost it on that. i like the story it's funny. especially in this chapter, with the bendy ruler, yet i must admit those things are fun to slap people with. haha. keep it up i'm really enjoying the story.
Feebeefi chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
LOL This is a great story! LOL Sounds like some of the stuff me and my mates used to do in the school library! Update soon!

O yeh and ignore flamers coz they're worthless pieces of poo who haven't got anything better to do than bring us authors down! That flamer was just jealous at your talent
Nikorujichuu chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Thou likeith your storyith. Thee has done good. _

Dragon: oh god...

Wolf: hahahaith! _

Thou shall UPDATE SOON!

Dragon: but we'll give you time to make your next chapter perfect.

Wolf: we are waiting...ith _
Nikorujichuu chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Your story is so freakin stupid that i can't believe you wasted your time writing it and using time you could be doing more boring crap like 'studying' for sch...sch...school...and other crap like that!

Wolf: Yah!

Dragon: I'm down wit that!

HAHAHAHA! I'm just kidding with you. I really like your story, and any flamers can just go take their review and go burn in hell! I like how Bakura is such a bad boy and that Yami and Yugi are together...are Marik and Malik together or are they brothers or something...you probably have that in there and i accidentally skipped over that.

Wolf: GREAT STORY _!

Dragon: Yah...(must...find...darkness...)

...Ignore Dragon. She mean...

Wolf: YAH!

UPDATE SOON!
FantabulousWatapon chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Such a good story Don't you just wish there was a machine that killed off everyone that flamed like an idiot? Not a quick death either. Maybe the computer would repeatedly punch them in the face. Yes that would do :D Update soon! I'll be waiting!
Yume no Kareta chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
i love your fic! and btw, i agree that the person who flamed you was being a complete ass. there was no reason for that because you didnt even DO anything to provoke it.

please update soon! (and also, please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes...my brain isn't all here right now.)

**Yume no Kareta
celestial angel chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
I just LOVE this! Not too reaveling, but awesome nonetheless! And heck yeah! People always say, what this? Why didu write that? You are so right! Update SOON! I command you! * sees plotbunny jumping around* Here! * picks up plotbunny* If you don't have anything to write, I'll give you my plotbunny!
shady gurl chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
dont you just hate people like that girl who flamed you? they are so annoying! anyways I love your fic and i hope you update soon!
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Hey, nice story! please update soon! is there gonna be a lemon in this story? hehe. Like the *other* reviewers said, ignore those who are *against* yaoi because they obviously have something wrong with their brains... Just in case you don't know, I'm not a warfreak. I hjust love yaoi especially ryou and bakura! )
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Ok, for starters, just ignore the idiots flaming you, they are the lazy uncreative ones, they just pay out others work to cover up the fact that they have no talent. Secondly, this fic is coolio! It's a fresh theme and it's shaping up to be very good. Keep up the good work!