Reviews for Trigger
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Yeah, good luck with that Lilah, BA are pretty clear on the 'look but don't touch' rule
robin chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
awsome would be great if u write a sequel
Out-of-Reality chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sounds like a defenite to be continued. I like it alot and it even looks like angel could end up killing riley in the futur eof it which i particularily enjoy. I hope you do continue it, good stuff...
krystal chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
hey mate. i just have to say that i really really think that you should update this story its awesome. and has a great storyline and i love where its going. would love to see WM&H kidnappinf Buffy or something. Angel finding out. yada yada yada. but please update. i hope you read this review and realise the great story and idea you have. update soon. pretty pretty please!.
charli92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hey i just wanted to say that i found and read this story, and i think that it's fantastic. i really really hope that you update it, it has excellent potential. PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
highgardens chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Update soon!
urangel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
dun dun dun!ooh i wonder whats gonna happen next! and it was just like riley to be gullible enough to fall for that! anyway cant wait to see what happens when buffy goes to L.A. and meets the l.a. crew and *sigh* angel! update soon! hopefully with some B/A goodness!
Ace chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
not bad you got any more of these coming that'd be great keeps me occupied. cheers
Emily chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I luv the story! Update soon
charli chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
awesome! please update very soon, your stories great
the.woods chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
And yet another interesting story I'm dying to read the rest of ! :) Update soon !

-n
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I'm assuming there will be more of this? If so, it's season 2 of Angel and Lindsey should still be around. I hope to see him in an upcoming chapter. Nice to see Riley Finn again. I'll bet Lilah turned heads showing up in the jungle dressed like that! I almost expected her to teleport in & out!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This sounds like the beginning of a full-length story. Color me intrigued.