Reviews for Notice Me
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Aww, the ending. (: It made me smile.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really love reading stories that were written so long ago.
They're more original than newer stories.
I like this chapter. Sakura's personality is awesome and that seal is interesting. (:
Dobbygrl chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Really enjoyed your ending :)
Souledad chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
This needs more reviews that it truly deserves. One of the best Team Seven-centered fics I've ever read- intricately woven with memories, pain, redemption, and promises. Tells a story of one girl's determination to close a chapter of the past she had desperately held onto after all these years.

I loved it; each of the character's foundation, the concept, and the words you used. It almost sound poetic, even lyrical in some places.

Although, I found it rather unlikely how Sakura would start calling Naruto 'Naruto-kun'. Maybe it's just me, but whenever she just calls him by his name without suffixes, it sounds more personal and more affectionate, especially when it's accompanied with the word 'baka'.

But still, good job. And- I hope it's not too late to review after all this time.

- Third Perspective
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
awesome.

Love it.
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
aww... that ending sequence is soo cute~ .

Shikamaru? Don't you mean Orochimaru?
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
ooh... this is snazzy...
Pink Illusion chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Omigosh. Awesome. I'm crying. Nothing can spoil this moment. Gorgeous story, I just loved it, so, so sad. It wouldn't have been so memorable if you'd left it for the most part happy. The ending has this certain longing to it that I really liked. Excellent job, and may you have a great day.
Pink Illusion chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
OH! THIS SI AMAZING! YET SO TERRIBLY SAD! It makes me want to cry.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, it's beautiful and all, but so sad.
sasuke's girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow this is awesome.
False-Image chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
That was really good! I like the way Sakura was portrayed! I don't think the characters are OOC, just more mature. I'm wondering if you'll make a sequel for this fic _ Great work!
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Sealing his Sharingan, niceah!
Merle chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
T_T Sas-SASUKE-KUNN! I knew he betrayed them all in the series but... I'm still obsessed with him! WEH! Both him and Zelos-kun. I guess I can't help but be obsessed with them. LOVVE! *glomp* I really liked this, good work!
ppiglette chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I'm actually really surprised that you didn't receive as many reviews as you should have. Very very surprised, got even more surprised when I got around the second chapter?

Its funny how just a few days ago when I came up with my newest story (sasusaku), I thought that by coming up with the idea that Sasuke is blind, I was a 'genius'. Obviously I'm not for you have written this fic way before me and in details that way exceed my capacity. Lol, awesome job, now I feel like an amateur compare to you, even if you do claim that you've written this thing in a day..while I wrote 2 chapters in two weeks. lol. I've recently found your works and so far I've loved everything, you style of writing, your originiality, the way you keep your characters in character (dont worry, I think they stay true to their characters but in a more mature way. I mean, you did let Sakura mention Naruto's difference in personality) and your personality in general shows throughout your writing. love it! 10/10