Reviews for Notice Me
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You might want to think about changing the character listing from Naru-ko to Naru-to. I clicked on the story thinking it was a Naruko story, but I'm glad I read it through to the end. And it turned out that the characters are actually pretty much the way you portrayed them here(since I'm reading this in 2015).
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Aww, the ending. (: It made me smile.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really love reading stories that were written so long ago.
They're more original than newer stories.
I like this chapter. Sakura's personality is awesome and that seal is interesting. (:
Dobbygrl chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Really enjoyed your ending :)
Souledad chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
This needs more reviews that it truly deserves. One of the best Team Seven-centered fics I've ever read- intricately woven with memories, pain, redemption, and promises. Tells a story of one girl's determination to close a chapter of the past she had desperately held onto after all these years.

I loved it; each of the character's foundation, the concept, and the words you used. It almost sound poetic, even lyrical in some places.

Although, I found it rather unlikely how Sakura would start calling Naruto 'Naruto-kun'. Maybe it's just me, but whenever she just calls him by his name without suffixes, it sounds more personal and more affectionate, especially when it's accompanied with the word 'baka'.

But still, good job. And- I hope it's not too late to review after all this time.

- Third Perspective
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
awesome.

Love it.
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
aww... that ending sequence is soo cute~ .

Shikamaru? Don't you mean Orochimaru?
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
ooh... this is snazzy...
Pink Illusion chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Omigosh. Awesome. I'm crying. Nothing can spoil this moment. Gorgeous story, I just loved it, so, so sad. It wouldn't have been so memorable if you'd left it for the most part happy. The ending has this certain longing to it that I really liked. Excellent job, and may you have a great day.
Pink Illusion chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
OH! THIS SI AMAZING! YET SO TERRIBLY SAD! It makes me want to cry.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, it's beautiful and all, but so sad.
sasuke's girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow this is awesome.
False-Image chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
That was really good! I like the way Sakura was portrayed! I don't think the characters are OOC, just more mature. I'm wondering if you'll make a sequel for this fic _ Great work!
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Sealing his Sharingan, niceah!
Merle chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
T_T Sas-SASUKE-KUNN! I knew he betrayed them all in the series but... I'm still obsessed with him! WEH! Both him and Zelos-kun. I guess I can't help but be obsessed with them. LOVVE! *glomp* I really liked this, good work!