Reviews for Questioning
Luna12 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Nice twist. There was enough foreshadowing for it to fit, too.
Luna12 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Awesome line, very in-character:
"...
but I am neither employed by the government nor the FBI. I did not agree upon meeting here to do your assignment for you."
Luna12 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Wonderfully in-character. Great dialogue from the Flash and the comment about how "ridiculous" costume.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What a great start. I always wondered why Tue government didn't try to attain/arrest/interrogate or make a war prisoner out of Hawk girl post Invasion. Great job describing Batman, too.
Momentary Pressure chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
o Wow, big twist in the end! I liked it! A lot, actually. Very nice.
biacebaolck chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
JUDAS PRIEST! This is some fine writing! Are you planning on writing a sequel or is this just a stand-a-lone story? Please let me know.
Jefepato chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Quite good, although I have to admit the main reason I'm reviewing this is because it's easier to add you to my favorite authors list this way.
David Johnston chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
Now, now. Shayera might be a traitor to Thanagar but we can hardly object to that. From the United States' perspective she's a spy, not a traitor. Treason can't exist where there was no allegiance in the first place.
DS chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
ie! I loved the ending!
xffan-2000 chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Liked it!

It's always fun to get the various perspectives of each Leaguer. (I know, I know...)

And the gun to John's head...my favorite bit. I could picture that as I read it. Poor guy. At least Bats was keeping an eye on things!

I also liked how Shy was "put" with Fate, rather than just ending up there for some unknown reason.

Keep writing!
uhouse chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
The unawaited for end of this glorious fanfic. Bravo, Bravo.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Wonderful once again you are one of my favorite authors!
balletangel19 chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Another Thanagarian agent sent to get Shayera.

Good one!
GreenOceans chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Dude, wow, totaly didn't see that coming, so once again my waked out theories were wrong, and I'm glad because this was so much better! I wouldn't think that Talak would easily let things go after the events of "Starcrossed". What really shocked me was that Bats, Supes, and MM were the ones on it together, especially since Batman was one of the two who voted her out. Absolute brilliance, as usual, keep up the great work!
Concrete Angel 228 chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
okay i really loved that but i think that there should be a sequel that would make it even better. over all... i give it a 10 out of 10 hope to read more of your work bye
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »