Reviews for Christmas Crisis
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I like you HarryDracoRon stories.
smsmb stories chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yay! this story makes me happy. :D good grammer, good humor, great charactor portrayal, i can't say anything bad about it. Keep it up!
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
don't cry my lovely, we don't want an aazing author of fluff sad.

like the other i love this too :)
Squibakou chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I think you are emulating Draco in this fic, but I loved it for its randomness.
EpitomeofDistraction chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh. My. God. Squeefulness if I ever saw it! Ahh! I love this story! It makes me smile. _
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Eek! It's so sweet and fun and perfectly awesome! The dynamics between Ron/Draco/Harry just fit amazingly.
nandi chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
whoa i'm a big fan of slash but WTF? i have never read a fic like this its great but you should make it longer
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I agree with Harry, Draco is extremely silly. I started cracking up. For some strange reason I really enjoy Harry/Ron/Draco pairings.

“Yes, I did. Ron is sexy hunk, and you’re lover boy.”
Orliey chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Lovely story! Though the a three way relationship seems a bit weird, for some reason Harry/Ron/Draco seems to work.
corny chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
this is so freakin corny u could definetly do better
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2005

“Did you just call me lover boy?”

“Yes, I did. Ron is sexy hunk, and you’re lover boy.”

“And you are extremely silly.”

“I try, darling.”

Best ending to a fanfic EVER. No joke. Hilarious. Nearly choked to death by laughing on a lack of air. Doesn't work too well, you ever tried it? Yeah, doesn't work too well at all.

Another amazing ficlet. Cookies for you! Write more, any fandom, as long as its by you, I'll read it!
Ea chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
way too short but very very gay (points for that)

FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
very cute. *smile* i love silly! don't usually like this ship but love this story!

-ciao :D
shamanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I've never thought of Ron Harry and Draco in a relationship before;I likes it.

Write another cute one like this! but longer please?

rock on!
Guardian Demon chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh, the cuteness.. it's almost too much to bear! Ha, no, seriously, all melodramatic aside, AUs make me happy, and slashy AUs even more so. (And, I sympathize with Harry- I am forever having to rescue people from wrapping paper crises.) Well, anyway, enough of my rambling- I will be eagerly awaiting more of your writing!