Reviews for Scent of a Woman
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
I really enjoyed this _ I’d love to know the background of how they got to this point. Maybe you can write the back story? Huh, huh ;D pretty please?
Maria Espinoza chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Lovely story
theladypantera chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Wow. This gave me chills. I've never read anything with this plot idea and wow! Incredibly well written so glad i found it. Need to bookmark it as soon as.I log on with my account! Ty for writing and posting this gem!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Beautiful
meeps chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
how poignantly sweet and romantic! love love love
Elizon chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
it was a very sweet story
Mirage chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
ohh...wow...she did stay in his time and did not go home to her time...really...thats a big step, as she cant know if they really get so old that they live 500 years to the future with all the fights and danger... what you do for love...
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Awww that's so sweet... I love KougaKagome fics...
Thank you!
-Aki
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Heh, yea cause if Kagome stayed no one would be the wiser in her time till she showed up again after 500 years. XD It would only seem like days to them. _ Cute!
fiona91 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I have always liked Kouga, he stood out more than other side characters and I often thought he would've loved kagome like no other if given the chance. I'm glad you gave him that chance in your wonderful, sweet and touching tale.
Roseann chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love it!
Starshima chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOOOOOOW.. GIVING IT UP.. MANNNN TRUE LOVE.. TRUE LOVE NO DOUBT.. KAGOME&KOGA 4EVER!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like this.
Zarianwen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love Koga/Kagome stories, but good ones are hard to find. This was a treat; thank you!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
amazing fic...i love how even though Kouga is willing to go with her, Kagome knows they should stay.