Reviews for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time
analyzewise chapter 1 . 9/22
This was interesting so far! I enjoyed the twist that you chose to do with Crono having a school he goes to and having a female friend group. I am excited to see what will come of this new girl Claire, which I am a little confused though on why you changed the name of the sister of Fritz to Claire and didn't leave it as Elaine. But, I will have to see what you do with that in future chapters.
Mateus712 chapter 87 . 7/16
Dude your writing is awesome, will you do all the side quests and the black omem? Waiting for the next chap.
4SL chapter 87 . 7/2
That tie in with Chrono Cross was beautifully written, and I like your interpretation on the original plan of Magus appearing in that game. Are you also going to tackle Dream Devourer from the DS remake, or finish it at the original ending?
Anonymous chapter 86 . 7/1
Thank you for updating again. I hope you continue it soon.
Ocaj chapter 86 . 6/30
Keep it up! I'm still following!
thzfunnymzn chapter 86 . 6/25
And, Glenn has gone Super Saiyan. Sweetness.

You've done an elegant job of letting the Frog vs. Magus battle happen in the Ice Age while still letting Magus live. Now you've finished it off with an elegant way of letting Magus be in the party while still letting Frog become Glenn again. He's even Glenn for a significant amount of time. This is awesome. I applaud your elegance.

Knowing how your story works, I guess that means Glenn is now significantly stronger than anyone else on the team not named Crono. Though he might not get the chance to show it off before some one else goes Super Saiyan. (Poor Magus ain't never going Super Saiyan, is he? He'll be the weakest member of the team by the end of it. Actually somewhat fitting for an old school video game. Oh well.)
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 86 . 6/25
youtube YYoFCYDlw-E

All I can offer.
thzfunnymzn chapter 85 . 6/8
Hey, another update, that didn't take two years. : p I am, of course, ribbing. I'm very happy to see these updates, and to see the gang starting to piece back together into "kill Lavos" mode. "Magus ate the marshmallows" indeed. Dude probably doesn't have a single sweet tooth in his whole body.

I look forward to the day when we see Crono & gang tie up loose ends in A.D. 1000. Partly because I can't wait to see everyone gawk at how ludicrously overpowered the gang is.
RealCoolDude chapter 16 . 6/6
This is so much better an experience than the game. Heart pounding drama!
RealCoolDude chapter 8 . 6/3
This kinda reminds me of Swiss Family Robinson, if you know it. Crono’s devotion to Lucca was lovely, too. Just because the childhood friend never gets the dude doesn’t mean she can’t be his number one!

...or does it? Ugh, a good romance leaves everyone upset.
thzfunnymzn chapter 84 . 12/22/2018
Hey, proven wrong, you actually updated this one shortly after the previous. Lol.

Still, I'm still expecting another 2 years before the next chapter.

***

Extrapolating from where you are in the story, how long my intuition says your arcs will be, and after consolidating Chapters 82-84 into one chapter (one big "Chapter 82" is more in line with previous chapters of yours), I'm guessing that this story will be finished somewhere around Chapter 100 - 110.

With two years between each update, that's another 40 - 60 years until this story finishes. Pretty sure all of us will be six feet under after 60 years. (Why, yes, I most certainly am asking, in a very roundabout way, for you to not take so long with updates. However could you tell? : p )
Day of Destiny chapter 84 . 10/19/2018
I just wanted to say well done on the story, and it's good to see you writing again :) I logged in to this site for the 1st time in 15 years to tell you that instead of being anonymous.
Tsubasa Fan chapter 84 . 10/12/2018
You actually updated this year? Thank you. I thought this fit was long dead.
Anonymous chapter 83 . 9/24/2018
And now to wait another two years for the next chapter
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 83 . 9/24/2018