|Reviews for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time|
| Mugen Kagemaru chapter 79 . 3/8
Still patiently waiting for an update even after a year and more.
| Guest chapter 80 . 2/9
please update soon, i really love this story!
| Random chapter 39 . 1/1
Don't kill the crono for good
| Your Face chapter 80 . 1/1
Are you dead.
| Mugen Kagemaru chapter 80 . 10/25/2013
Faved and Followed. Patiently awaiting more.
| Kamikaze chapter 52 . 7/31/2013
Been reading for a while, up to the most recent chapter. Just thought I'd reread this one.
You're portrayal of Magus, both here and hereafter, is spectacular. All the characters have been very well done, but making him as well-rounded as you have shows very real talent.
For some reason, it's the line in this chapter that sticks out the most for his character to me: "I have died a long time ago..."
| Guest chapter 80 . 5/15/2013
Wow I just found this it took me a week to finish what there is, it is awesome! It is a great story, and cool to see jow you've improved over the YEARS you've been doing this! Awesome! Please update soon, CT is my all time favorite game ever!
| Anoynomous chapter 80 . 1/19/2013
Bah, every time you update, I want to read more. Hurry up and update with the same high quality that you deliver!
Actually, procrastinate if need be. It produces better results it seems/
And I like how Crono comes back from heaven at level 80 while everyone else is still at level 40. He was all ready ten levels ahead of every one too. : ) The Crono fan in me loves this. Now, we just need Crono shouting "Repent" to finish the prophet Crono look.
I still want Schala to join the party before the end though. And I most definetly am eager to see how everything in the present day goes.
| Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 80 . 1/18/2013
Every time I see this updates, I get more excited than any other fic that updates. That said, WOW! Crono as he is now is just wow! His "confrontation" with Magus was awesome. I loved the description you used for how he held him down. Also, everything else! Glenn with the baby, though brief, was too cute! I can't believe how far this has come, it's amazing. :D
| Puja723 chapter 80 . 1/18/2013
Yay a new chapter from you! This was such a nice chapter!
So coming back from the dead made Crono stronger as a person or as a warrior? Probably both I am assuming :)
Aww Glenn was received with open arms from the king and Queen Leene when he returned!
Yeeeah Magus you need to calm down D: Stop being so suspicious of Crono, maybe its a good thing he's become stronger, to beat Lavos, he has to be strong, but then again I don't blame him for being on edge. That kind of power deprived Magus of his childhood, and a sister who he cares for deeply.
It's fun to draw things out and I say this as a fellow fanfic reader and writer. If you draw things out it'll give more time to flesh out development for characters and for plot! I can't wait for what you'll do with Ozzie, Flea, and Slash!
| patattack chapter 80 . 1/18/2013
wicked chapter. quite interesting how Crono is so very powerful now. keep up the good work.
| Dream Villain chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Great story so far. I'm gonna love reading the rest.
| Rick Crash Tracy chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Wow I can't believe I just found this. I can't wait to read the rest
| JediMindaugas chapter 60 . 11/26/2012
Most definitely a great story. Of course there are a some errors and the story seems to have a have a few sudden jumps once in a while, but nevertheless a well thought and rich story.
There are a few notes I would like to point though. Do note that I update it as I go:
1. During the trial, why didn't anybody mention the accident with the portals? There was a whole crowd that witnessed the first time portal and could testify. It should be explained.
2. What exactly did Crono do to Lucca for her to stand so vigorously against the king while they were about to escape through the castle doors? I know that they've been friends forever, but thou made it sound as if he was saving her on a daily basis.
3. Is it me or was the conversation in AV on their way to the dome a bit forced?
4. The people of the future did not seem gloomy enough. Not as if it was completely wrong, they are human beings after all, but the game suggested their spirits being deflated even more. At least the first dome.
5. "Oh, I see." The operator said dejectedly.
"Yes, so maybe I can show these people around later and I can finish your order." The operator said hopefully.
Chapter 20, this made no sense that he spoke twice.
6. Loved how you handled the first time computer usage with the User guide manual thingie. Even for a genius, Lucca should not be able to access anything so unfamiliar.
7. The magic handling was...disappointing. I was looking forward to it, but all I got was quite a hasted mess. Some explaining about the very core of magic was admirable, but it lacked the explanation of the 4 basic elements and each character's evaluation and individual experience. Robo was NOT supposed to handle magic the same way as others do, making a reference to its UGEE would have been the best explanation. Or something else, he is a robot after all. (Ok, so later chapters revealed the struggle of humanity and Robo's struggle to find out how he could do it. It was satisfying afterwards) Also their progression was hasted. A lot. The spirit of war more like "unlocked" the potential that was lost ages ago, whatever the reason it was. Can't expect them to handle their own element on the first day without any sort of guidance. A lot could be written about their first experiences, how they felt using it for the first time, all the struggle and stuff. They just jumped to it kind of too easily.
8. First battle using magic was horrible, really. The mystic basically explaining it all while the characters were not conversing between themselves, but more to us, the readers ( the water attack).
9. Continuing with magic, what the heck does it have to do with becoming physically superior? It can be explained somehow, fit it to their first experiences of Magic as something they did not expect or let the Spirit of War tell them more about the origins. The way thou handled was: Why did that happen? Just because. (Well ok, later on it is sort of explained and I am glad for this, but their physical advancement ought to be either explored a bit earlier or at least hinted more. How would thy characters react to the change of their own bodies? Would they not wonder between themselves looking for an answer?).
10. Didn't Marle already visit Lucca's house the first time she came back from the past?
11. Robo sounds too human. Yes, he has feelings, he has conciousness, but he should still talk a bit more "robotic".
Skip this point if that is the way he talked in the game.
12. Oh man,the repetitiveness is too much. Swap -name- with she/he/our protagonist/the boy/the hero/the fiery girl etc. etc.
13. The story just REEKS with Christianity. I am not opposed to people having their own religion and all, but thou shove it as if it was basic and fundamental truth of the universe! Well it is not, especially considering that it is a wholly fictional world. If thou want to put any sort of a religion, explain it in some way. Oh and the game already has some sort of belief about an Entity of some sorts, that's not an all powerful, all watching God.
Well, probably nothing will be changed as the story is too long and changing something at the start would make thee, as a writer, a bit lost. I just wrote what troubled me as I read. Waiting for an update.
| Ocaj chapter 79 . 11/15/2012
I have been following this story for a couple of years now. Every once in a while I come back to see if new chapters are up!
It is an amazing story! I urge you to keep writing, because at this point, it would actually be a crime to stop! The story is rich in its descriptions and its emotions. Several artistic libberties are taken here and there, but none that actually disrupt the story.
I like this story a lot, partly because it portrays how I viewed the story when Iplayed the game, but also partly because you get to read about stuff that wasnt in the game it all! These new scenes add to the story in a very positive way; it doesnt feel intrusive, and it doesnt clash with the canon!
Keep writing, Ill keep reading!