Reviews for Chrono Trigger: The Sands of Time
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 88 . 9/29
Wwwoooooooo! So excited for this Fiona's quest! Sounds like you'll be combining it with the buried Tyrano Lair, and maybe the Rainbow shell?

Lucca fangirling over Fiona is adorable. Also I LOVE how you wrote Fiona, and not just as a lady with a magic plant. Not that I'd expect you to. Your story expanding and world building is amazing as always!

Its always a great joy to see a new chapter. Even after starting this fic years ago. :) I'll keep waiting and reading. I may need to reread it again, haha! :D
Erico chapter 88 . 9/20
You'll update when you can, there's no great rush. Lots of people write Chrono Trigger novelizations. Your take on it, which is more of an expansion, shows careful thought and a dedication that others lack. It's worth waiting for. And Toma and Fiona? Heh, sure. I could ship it.

Don't think I didn't catch that Guldove reference either...

-Erico
Anonymous chapter 88 . 9/18
Oh good! You finally updated again! Thank you!
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 88 . 9/17
So, either Melphx Retinite or Rust Tyranno next, considering Giant's Claw was mentioned.
God, am i getting old for this.
Anonymous chapter 87 . 6/27
Please, update again. I don’t want something like this to remain incomplete.
Anonymous chapter 87 . 4/10
Any chance you’ll update soon? I would like to see this completed.
ShadowAngel7 chapter 87 . 1/20
Oh. My. Gosh.

Okay, so, first things first. Hi, I'm Riku! And I literally just spent a week and a half binge reading this entire story up until now.

And, let me just say, it has been a journey that I have been happy to join into with these amazing characters. I have been so engrossed in this whole thing that I have barely done anything else for this past week and a half except read. I have loved every single second of this.

Your style of writing has been on point, despite the few errors scattered throughout. Your character interpretations have filled me with joy, ESPECIALLY Glenn's. As for your updating schedule...well, let's hope that you update soon, yeah?I won't say anything that needs to be fixed that hasn't been said before, so don't worry about that. All I have to give in this review are my praises for both your integrity in writing this and your persistance in finishing it, despite how long it has been since you started it.

This, my friend, is the quintessential novelization for this amazing game and no others will top it. It just has so much heart in it, it truly does.

i hope this review finds you well, dear author. And I hope to see a new chapter in my notifications soon enough. Until next chapter, my friend!

-Riku
analyzewise chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
This was interesting so far! I enjoyed the twist that you chose to do with Crono having a school he goes to and having a female friend group. I am excited to see what will come of this new girl Claire, which I am a little confused though on why you changed the name of the sister of Fritz to Claire and didn't leave it as Elaine. But, I will have to see what you do with that in future chapters.
Mateus712 chapter 87 . 7/16/2019
Dude your writing is awesome, will you do all the side quests and the black omem? Waiting for the next chap.
4SL chapter 87 . 7/2/2019
That tie in with Chrono Cross was beautifully written, and I like your interpretation on the original plan of Magus appearing in that game. Are you also going to tackle Dream Devourer from the DS remake, or finish it at the original ending?
Anonymous chapter 86 . 7/1/2019
Thank you for updating again. I hope you continue it soon.
Ocaj chapter 86 . 6/30/2019
Keep it up! I'm still following!
thzfunnymzn chapter 86 . 6/25/2019
And, Glenn has gone Super Saiyan. Sweetness.

You've done an elegant job of letting the Frog vs. Magus battle happen in the Ice Age while still letting Magus live. Now you've finished it off with an elegant way of letting Magus be in the party while still letting Frog become Glenn again. He's even Glenn for a significant amount of time. This is awesome. I applaud your elegance.

Knowing how your story works, I guess that means Glenn is now significantly stronger than anyone else on the team not named Crono. Though he might not get the chance to show it off before some one else goes Super Saiyan. (Poor Magus ain't never going Super Saiyan, is he? He'll be the weakest member of the team by the end of it. Actually somewhat fitting for an old school video game. Oh well.)
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 86 . 6/25/2019