Reviews for Purely Platonic
wolfeclipse25 chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Great story! A kind of abrupt ending but still good.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
How come there is no lemon scene between Tai and Matt? Oh come on, this story is rated M but all they're doing was just kissing? Give me a break!
Well forget it.
This story is highly one of the best. It was very entertaining and I enjoyed every split second of reading it. Hmmmm great!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
U are really amazing. U stuck with the story for seven years. I admire u for that. The story's wonderful. Hope to read more from u. :)
Quita chapter 21 . 11/4/2011
I am glad to see another chapter to this wonderfully written piece yet also saddened that it's come to an end.

Admittedly, I have laughed, "squee"'d and otherwise had a large emotional attachment to this story - so thank you for writing something that I've come back to time and time again.
Poyudi Hytori chapter 21 . 10/6/2011
xD It took a while! But I'm glad you finally finished this story. It was a sweet ending. Although it didn't really match the tone of the rest of the story. (Seeing as the tone was about neither of them wanting to take a chance on each other, that may be a good thing.) I hope you'll keep writing!

Btw, it's been a few years. What are you up to these days? Any published Books for me to check out? xD

I hope to hear from you soon. Poyudi Hytori
anonymous chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
*breathes* Oh thank goodness. I re-read this story recently and was kind of driving myself crazy wondering if the phone call was about Yama losing his job or about new STD tests showing positive for HIV or something. (It was kinda foreshadowed, maybe? Before?) But this one's better. Way happier.

Anyway, even if it's not the best ending in the world, I'm glad you finished it. It's nice just to have closure.
Krad chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
Omg I completely forgot this story. Thanks for updating ! :)

I def need to re read this story to appreciate this ending.

I really do miss reading ur stories . Hope to see u soon ;)
Takato the dreamer chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
Thank you so much! It was a bittersweet ending, but i think all ended well, maybe not the complete ideal ending, but, they seemed happy :)

I feel so old XD I started reading this my senior year of HS, and now im 25, just an old working dude XD But this really takes me back, and I really really appreciate you taking the time for this :) Hope things are going well for you btw :)
leoking247 chapter 21 . 9/30/2011
D: Awww, it's over...seemed a bit rushed in the ending, but I'm glad that it's finally finished. :D Thank you so much! I really loved reading this from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
More now
anonymous chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Are you going to finish this story? You kind of left it on a cliffhanger, and I want to know what happens...
shmoo chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
Well, that was a nice read so far.

At first I thought it was going to be crappy but, in actual fact, it was good to read.

I hope that you'll update one day.. Since it's been 3 years since your last update :o I hope you haven't died or anything...

Anyway, good work. I'm looking forward to reading in the future (hopefully)..

shmoo
angelwing24 chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
Hi

I just found this Fic and i love it!

And i hope that you going to continue it!
Inyoface chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
I really like this one, it is an interesting take at their relationship.

And I just love how your wrote yamato's personality!
MiyuTanemura chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Hi. I just discovered this story and, wow, I'm already hooked. Your writing is very clear and in my opinion the medical terms, for now, are alright.

Well, as you said, let the angst begin...