Reviews for The Christmas Gift
BoxerBitch chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was cute! Haos shaman princess got me into this couple! Well, keep it up.
Government Man chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hello. I was directed here by the author's friend on , Korishimo. I'm just gonna copy and paste my thoughts from there...

I thought it was very well written. The writer used complete sentences, indented, and was pretty good spelling wise, too.

Story wise, it was brilliant. That's all I can think to say...
thekatgrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
aw... how sweet. I really liked the banter in the beginning, it made me laugh. Merry Christmas to you too!
ADnAMa chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is very sweet... Riku is my favorite character from KH, and I have been looking for a capturing SaRR fic. Beautiful work, keep writing. Made my heart melt.
RESCUExMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
omg! that was so kawaii! i love it!
Evil Pancake chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This just wants me to say one thing: Aw. x3
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
One word: Cute!

That was so incredibly sweet! _
Zelphie chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
*purrs* So cute! *giggles* It was really adorable knowing that Riku was so horny near the beginning.. XD

Good one shot. - I hardly ever review anymore to stories I read...but this one was so cute! -

-Zelphie
squalmasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
How adorable! You will certainly receive more reviews when people begin to come back to this KH section.

This is so cyute! I love your writing. Some people have a great talent for shonen ai fluff and you, my friend, are one of them. One suggestion I make is to add commas to add to the readers' understanding of the story, but thats seriously a minor suggestion since I just can't find anything else wrong with it! Tee hee.

Wonderful! I'll continue to read your work.

Love always and muchly,