Reviews for Only One
You have not updated this story in 10 years and i think you should update it, it's a very great story.
made up for me chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
i was just wondering if you're gonna write more on this...(cause i really liked it)and yeah...did you post this anywhere else?
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
o he has a daughter! *squeals* Please, please, please update soon!

~Kendall
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
when will the next chapter be up? Hopefully soon _
louey31 chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Great fic, unique storyline please update soon.
soyy chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
THIS IS SO GOOD! please please please update!
littlelis19 chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Okay I haven't reviewed in a long time I know. I am sorry, but life has been crazy. Anyway good chapter. I liked it. Okay bye!
Plum Blossoms chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
*Glomps* You updated! - Loffily chapter! Can't wait for more!
honey-gurl808 chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
i love all ur chaps! and let me just say that this chap so far has been the most intriguing one! it got me reading and wondering what will happen next! omg at the beginning of this chap...i saw the title and wonder if it was ginnys and dracos daughter...and i guess i was right!...and the thing between ginny and draco at the quittich game really showed the mother and father side of ginny and draco! and in this chap Denise really showed that she was in fact draco and ginnys daughter...because of dracos sly way of talking...i just totally love this story and i cant wait for the next chap! UPDATE SOON!
alison ash chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
I love this story! I'm so glad you've decided to write a new Draco/Ginny story. When will your chapter Draco/Ginny stories be up on your site? Please write more soon. Don't let us wait,

AA
bellodraco chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
once again another great chapter what is gonna happen next? u must update soon!
CrazyYochy chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
Leen, Update soon! Please... I'm waiting for you to update this amazing story!
Remus Is Mine chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Aw! Draco the Daddy! Its so sweet! Poor Denise though... she must be so confused and hurt and a little angry at Ginny for giving her up. *Sigh* Draco and Ginny have a dau-ghter!

Thank you for this!
PinayAko chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Great story!
LuSa chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
I definitly enjoyed this story and I hope that you will update soon. This story is so great. I love it.