Reviews for Pitch and Pink
YuriPrince chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Raven can't really say anything about Jinxes non enthusiastic view of being a Titan; Raven became a Titan because she wanted to do the most good she could before her father came, sorta like gaining good karma to eliminate the bad- that of which would come unto her for allowing her father access to Earth.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I would like to see it continue alittle more, it had seemed rather short to me. Also I read your little side note, at the end, and I prefer the Catch alittle more than chase.
Zaan299 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Finally! I've been waiting in anticipation and finally it paid off. Ah, man... where do I begin. It was well written and the character drive was AMAZING! I really look forward to reading other Jinx and Rae fics from you... If any have been written or are currently being written! This is one of my favorite pairings; right next to BB and Terra.
Zaan299 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting! I've read plenty of fics, but I don't think I've seen one that was direct first person... Sure I've seen plenty of POVs, but those were not the characters possesive words... I like!
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
In novels the chase is often more interesting than the aftermath.

In real life - if you are careful about choosing your mate and happen to end up with a combination lover/best friend/mistress/confidant - the aftermath is the sweetest part. This is because you never TRULY get to know another human being. We aren't built for it. Two true telepaths might have a chance, but baseline people? Not a prayer. But that's okay. You are always finding out something new and different and interesting about the other person. Even after twenty-eight years. And if you work it right, you can be more in love with your middle-aged spouse than you ever could have conceived possible while dating.

This is what I wish for Jinx and Raven. I think they have a good shot at it.

This goes in Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
"Irrepressible"

That's the word that, I think, best describes Jinx. You had me grinning through most of this chapter.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Well, she's been TOLD often enough that she isn't "nice". It's hard to refute something that gets pounded into you over and over for a long time.

She really has chosen a hard row to hoe.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Makes me sorry for the poor, pink-haired ditz. She just doesn't have the background or mindset for REAL hero work. As she said herself, the baselines ought to beat feet out of the way. I think maybe having a superhero team on-hand for emergencies might have made the Jump City populace a little complacent.

But is she really a "bad girl"? Or is she just ... easily bored?
Ledilettant chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
a very nice story, i really like it thanks
5x5shadow5x5 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
aw so cute i love this pairing should of made the kissing part a bit longer though lol am retarded right?
0xnaomix0 chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
this was a really great story. i'm glad that someone mentioned it in a fanfic of theirs.

this was really sweet, and i liked how jinx kept trying to get with raven-even though raven kept pushing her away. i'm glad that this story had developments in it, instead of something TOTALLY unbelievable as to have raven and jinx falling in love at first sight.

so i commend you on your wonderful work. keep it up, it really is great! good luck in future writings, whether they be on ff. net or somewhere else!

-naomi
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
sweet! all is good! yes! thanks for the fic!
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
yes! fluffy, cute and above all...she finally confess and got it! woot!
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
what! the! hell! damn damn damn
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 12/27/2007