Reviews for Dessert For Two
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
great story love it! you wrote them both perfectly in character
nana chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow this was really sweet! I'd like to see what happens with the "two straws deal"!
Sexysaxist chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
As usual your beautiful talent never fails to amaze and gratify my need for romance.(kiss)
valentine blue chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
absolutely fantastic, loved the vivd descriotion of the beautiful danny, he really is spectacular looking isnt he?

write more, maybe a longer one, cause havin a case draw them together is awesome, maybe some danny angst, danny sulkin woud be hot and aiden could cuddle him and it could be a sort of uncomfortable, what now monent, or kiss, ops moment, or a the next mornin they lay side by side moment. It'd be up to you but you'd kick its ass either way. yuoe REALLY good.

Just outta curiosity, not criticism, what did this bit refer too 'He took off his glasses and rubbed his tired eyes, blinking back the darkness that situated them during the ordeal.'?

or have i just missed somethin?
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
yipee..another d/a fic...i love reading any d/a fic...i hope someone will write a longer one...with a whole scary plot to it...smiles...
LeoDiabla chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Yab! ::giggles:: The tenth-grade girls were really, really tease a boyt like Danny. LOL...I loved it, and I loved how Danny thought back to his mum...great idea.

Keep Rockin'!