Reviews for Of Flesh and Steel
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Excellent story. Loved every minute of it. Not many Cyborg stories out there but this one takes it.
DeathStrike01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love it, i want more
THEFREAK666 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
barry bonds is on the roids baby By the way nice story
Batgirl435 chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
*Gasp* I never reviewed this story! I was looking at my fav pairings and I came across this. Anyways, this is seriously the fic that inspired me to get into the Cy/Jinx pairing. I read this fic, then watched the episode "Deception." Just wanted to give you a review for an awesome fic!
lambtastic chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
so cute:3 lol. i love jinx parings.
oracle-man chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
IN THE WORDS OF THE CY-MAN, BOOHYAA!
nopostings chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
" It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer"

How often do we skid right past that li'l ole disclaimer on the bottom of the review pagelet. Well, I have to tell you, I-got-NOTHIN'! I wouldn't change anything. The point of view, the characterizations, the style, and the story fit together seemlessly. I am speechless - though, as I am typing, you can't hear just how quiet I am.

Thank you. Two big BOOYAHs going out to you!
Freakygumdrop chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
That was an awesome story.
PurpleMoonShine chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I Love a Good Romance Story and the charecters point of view approach . And to top it off I think that the Cyborg /jinx couple is one of my favorites . So I will kiss your Ass and compleiment You with Praises. I Loved this Story
MasterBrattan chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
wow, that was good.
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
booyah
Geodesic chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
This is a cute story!
Greywolf chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Now that's an ending. It's often the hardest part to right, and you really pulled it off well.

This is what Cyborg episodes on Teen Titans should be like. Most of them tend to suck horribly. Cyborg the Barbarian was possibly THE worst episode in the show's history.

You've shown that Cyborg really can be a stand-alone character if you're willing to go deep enough. Problem is, I don't think the show's target audience is used to introspective themes and dialog this heavy. Hence the suckiness of Cyborg episodes.

Oh well, this will have to do. Rock on. \m/
NigaleCross chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
I have always wanted to see Jinx hook up with Cyborg. The eposides don't give much evidence of it happing though.
Wolfkcing chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
You wrapped that up very well. Very entertaing all through out. Great job!

You're writing style and characterization is exellent.

Good luck on you're future stories.