Reviews for Dragons Blood series
Drica chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Love this fic!
Squeakin chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
This was a nice, long read. I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
trekker4life chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Captured the characters perfectly! Now...if only I could find more fics like this one... XD
Goddess Evie chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I totally remember reading this story over at Suze's Quest fanfic archive and LOVIHG it! I can't believe I found it again and this time I can squeal to just how much I do love it. And even more unbelievable is that there is MORE story for me to read! Yeah! This is so cute and awsesome! Heheh, it's really a great little story! Thanks for writing it. _ I'm going to move on the the next chapters, now. I'll probably review again.
CatrinaSL chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this series. You're great with plot, managing all the characters and their happenings, and balancing the tense adventure with the great high school life you gave Jonny & Jessie. I realized halfway through the last story that since Chrysta is your character, I'm not going to get to read her anymore! I really enjoyed her. Great stories - thanks for sharing them.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Great story. I always want to help with criticism, so here's a little bit: Did you check those constellations? Virgo is September and Pisces I think is February. I'm not sure all of the constellations you mention could be viewed in the northern hemisphere at the same time. Other than that, keep up the GREAT work. ) kit
nessie64 chapter 4 . 1/9/2002
awesome story! really well written. I hoped there would be more than just 4 chapters...are you thinking about writing more on this story? hope so! :)
Shadow Dragon12 chapter 4 . 9/3/2001
Damn man there getting married. How cool is that? Man i loved this fic! But i do hope that you make a sequel. I'm not the only other reviewer that wanted a sequel. And know that they're all waiting fot the sequel so hop to it and bring out another one.
DemolitionV chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
WOW COOL STORY! I LOVE IT!
Jadej.j chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Now that was a great fic ) I injoy it a lot.
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
VERY well written! I have never seen a more tasteful and attention-grabbing work of literature! (And it's focusing on another one of my favorite couples! Keep it up! (That generally means to write a sequel about college and thereafter!) You RULE!
freya chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
i am in love! this story is are amazing. it's like a novel...beyond words, going now
DAVISBASHER chapter 1 . 6/14/2001