Reviews for Dragons Blood series
Yingfa chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Great story!
Malon chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
I it. Are you going to make a sequal? Maybe something going alittle father into there relationship? Something a little more "adult". - Any way e-mail me if you do!
Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
This was a wonderful story! It has both romance and action in it. And the romance part was so good that I almost cried with the sweetness of it. I love the Jonny/Jessie romance. And I love all your other stories of them. Keep writing!
mojo chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
pleas write more. i love your writing. i like all your stories.
Vegetababe chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
perfect! What a wonderful story! You have an amazing style and fantastic talent! Please More!
Vegetababe chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
This has to be the best fanfic I have read! OMG this sooo rocks! Majorily in character, exciting, with not one dull or lagging section...this is incredible! Yep you are a fav author now! You rock!
dmc chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
this is a very good story. hope you have more comming out soon. :-)
M.C chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Really cool. An action-packed thriller with a touch of romance. A perfectly modulated story about the love between Jonny and Jessie, with the typical Quest adventure. *Grins.* I'd love you to write a sequel to it. Rating: ***1/2. Classified NC-17 for some oral and hardcore sex, language, and sex-related violence.
DragoonWarriorRoze chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
great job!
adam chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
It was spectacular. Please keep on writing, there aren't enough fanfics this good out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
um, long...
the glass dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
wow! this story ROCKS! the connections and everyone was just great. keep up the great work!
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
In my opinion, you are the best JonnyxJessie HR writer in the world!
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Wow.
Golden Circle chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I really like this story; A lot. My favourite bit was Race and Benton's reaction when they see what Jonny and Jessie were doing in the cavern after escaping.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »