Reviews for Revived in the Shadows
JBubbles chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
This is interesting. Very similar to XVIII's books. I like it!
DarkAdarah chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
oh my...so hot...and Lucius and Harry too xd xd xd Colin you bitch...I just love the Lucius/Harry, is so eriotic and forbidden *blush* :)
janet1982 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
great story)

would like to read more of this, please update
Loveless19 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I can't wait for the next update
her chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
how can you just leave it like that? arent you afraid of the crazy readers wrath huh huh? :P well tbh one of the most original plots out there, but doesnt change that fact that it stops just when things start to get heated(no pun intended). so please pretty please continue this? you just have to mate, what a bloody cliffhanger in disguise...
helena chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
oh my god this is so freakin hot love lucius and his harry together they totally rock are there anymore chapters coming soon please.I so want to read more of this great story.
anna-sweetie chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
O-M-Gosh it' hasn't been finished :shock: :O

... so more on the way or what ? :D:D please ?
leeroy chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
is this fic abandoned? It's totally hot and I wish there was more to it, to wrap it up at least. Bummer.
Imperfection Is A Bliss chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
great story

oh its gonna be a whole lotta drama wen draco finds out!
elohimestmeo chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
briliant. please update soon.
jimmy chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
omg...omg..omg... that was the f"ing best thing i have ever read in my life. does draco find out? I NEED TO KNOW!please write more.
A Wannabe Writer chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
I'm loving the story. Your depiction of Lucius is how I've alway's pictured him being. Harry as a troubled and unsatisfied "house wife" is very convincing. I think it's a kick in the balls for Draco that his father can take care of business where he can't.
USA-Jeanette chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Though I can totally understand Harry being vulnerable to the attention being afforded him by his father-in-law... I do think he should realize at some point that he needs to stop this. If Draco is neglecting him, as is apparantly the case, he needs to either communicate his disatisfaction and seek resolution or he needs to ask for a divorce. I think Harry should fight for his marriage the same way he has fought for so much in his life... to surrender to a man who obviously takes what he wants with little to no regard to the effects on the other person... a man who thinks of Harry as a possession or at the very least an oppenent that he is finally able to subdue is unthinkable. I will be interested to see where you go with your story... so far Harry is being coerced into sexual interaction (their first time where Lucius did not release harry even when he struggled and though Harry finally capitulated it was only after his bodies physical reactions overtook his mind) or cleverly seduced while in a weakened state.
Laura chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Good story.

Lucius is so hott.
Strega chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Merlin, I dislike that man! And why didn't Harry just apparate away? Why didn't he shrink his own stuff down? Why didn't he summon the Knight's Bus? Arg! The story is very erotic but your Harry has to be the WORST, weakest, and most pathetic wizard ever. (Rolls eyes) And even if Luc is a good lay, he still is 'just' a lay. I mean, Harry has fame and power...if he wants sex, he could probably get it from anyone...and from someone that might actually care about him. Sorry, I know I'm ranting. Story is interesting, original, and well written. But Harry has me sneering a bit. What a whimp.