Reviews for Two Roads
Final Spirit chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Oh! Cool! Nice chappie. Pretty suspicious. Question though (if you don't mind me asking); is there a connection between these new vamps and King's wounds mysteriously healing? Taking a leap of faith here, but did Daystar mutate to infect humans with a different kind of vampirism? Was King infected? *LOL* Sorry for all the questions. I'm just very curious. More please!
Kismet2 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
And the plot thickens...I like this story, it's sort of like a cross between a Blade movie and an Alice Hoffman novel. Cool. And I like Caitlyn. Thank god, finally a story with an OFC that's not a Mary Sue.
Kismet2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hmm, definitely not bad. Interesting premise, I'd like to see more of this story.
Nightengale chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Sounds great so far. You got my attention. You know what's funny? I'm writing a fanfic as well, although far from done, and I have him falling through a glass ceiling, too. Well,... actually a skylight, but there's glass and an injured King, so close enough. :-) That's what really caught my attention. (Great minds think alike, or we just like to see King injured and surrounded by glass, your call)

I really like how you described the room. It made it very easy to picture. Please, write more soon.

(Wannabe Nightstalker and Faithful Slyterin)
Final Spirit chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Awesome story so far. Don't worry about your writing, it's actually really good. Yay! King! *LOL* I'm a King lover, so, what can you expect? . Update soon please, your doing great.
mj chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I'm not sure whether it was the effect your were hoping for, but I laughed through most of this! I loved Caitlyn Thomas's thoughts, and Kings first line about glass roofs! I have to admit that I have this thing for origional characters, but this was so well written I'm not going to complain. Its almost impossible to create an original character without her possessing some form of Mary-Sue quolity because of the screaming fan girl hater created a list practicually listing every form of characteristic imaginable to man. Is she Female/Beautiful/deep dark past etc. Well, is she wasn't then she would be deeply boring, and should be killed of before deep, gorgous main character can say, "I do."

Thank-you for creating a character worthy! She seems very intersting.

Back to Blade Trinity! Loved King, can defenitly see him falling through a roof and blaming the owner.

Cant wait to read more, and please forgive me for my comtletly confussing ramberlings. I'm just pleasantly surprised.

Update soon!