Reviews for Gone Forever
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow...just...wow. I was nearly in tears in this fic. *sniff* Poor Dai-chan.
Midnight Fairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
oh!

i just loved your story. i wish you had done more and put ken and davis together but it worked out great. And you don't suck at sad endings. it almost had me teary eyed. now i'm going to have to read all your other stories!

owari
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*blinks and sniffles* WAAAAAAAAAH Dai-chan no BAKA *whaps the chibi-dai muse to oblivion, 'Aii~~'* *blinks* ah, sorry. Good angsty fic.. Poor Dai/Ken-chan
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Awwww...that was so sad. Poor Dai-chan.
Demiveemons Candy Eater chapter 2 . 7/22/2001
I LOVED this!Kenyako!Daiken!Takari!Daikari! All of them are great! ::adds to favs::
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
*grabs the War Spork of Doom and slams Crow on the head with it* MORE! MORE, DAMMIT, MORE! _ heheh please? pretty please with Ken on top? Now THAT's an offer I can't refuse hehehe... Ack! *gets thwacked by her muses* dirty thoughts... lol... no more pepsi for me! Anyway, back to normal review-like things... I liked it a lot! Hell, I loved it! It made me want to cry and bash Hikari over the head with the War Spork of Doom at the same time. _ I've noticed that some fics have a really different way of looking and the Takeru-Hikari-Daisuke thing... I like it when Daisuke just goes over to Ken, but this was cool-like too _ You HAVE to write a sequel! With Ken and Daisuke together, pretty pretty please? With Ken AND Daisuke on top?
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Awww! So sad!
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
This was very good. Poor Daisuke! Please write a sequel. Pretty please?