Reviews for And Rock Me Asleep
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I really like this. I've not seen many MM stories in first person; I like the way that you write it;)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
This is so nice. Descriptive and interesting. Great work. Keep up the fab writing.
princessmai101 chapter 20 . 2/10/2006
I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens. please update this soon.
singinthelifeboats chapter 20 . 11/2/2005
This has become one of my favorite stories of all time! Very unique, I haven't found a story with a plot like this. I love 16th century British history and ADMM fics, so this story is AMAZING! There aren't any grammar mistakes in this story either, I think. Please keep up the great work and update soon.
sprite chapter 20 . 7/3/2005
I just read all the chapters so far, and I've enjoyed them. This has to be one of the most unusual and creative stories I've ever seen.

A couple of issues:

1. A Britpick: You mention Minerva's graduation from Hogwarts, but students in the UK don't have graduations.

2. You've got Minerva leaving Hogwarts in the lates 30s, and starting as a teacher shortly thereafter. This doesn't jive with info from OotP - her tenure as a teacher extends only back to the mid 50s.

3. You have her writing in 1st person throughout, but the most recent chapter is in 3rd person. This is a major consistency issue.

4. Minerva's easy, equal relationship with Albus at such a young age is hard to accept. I mean, they're evenly matched chess partners when she's 12 and he's 92? I find that a real stretch.

I'm sorry if this seems like an overly critical review, but I think your story and your writing are worthy of an honest appraisal. The story's premise is so intriguing, and Minerva's voice is very good. I wish you best of the luck with the rest of it.
Genkai Shihan chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
I positively loved this. The way you fit this all in was nothing short of perfect. I'm not normally a fan of ADxMM stories, but yours got me quite interested. I love it! Keep writing!
ladymcgonagall chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
why are you changing the narrative perspective ?

i liked the first person narrator!

switch it back !
SolaTira chapter 20 . 6/5/2005
And you didn't say a word!

But since it's you, I'll review nonetheless:P

hehehe...I knew it:P psht!

And I know a lot more!

Be afrait! someone might kiddnap me and make me tell more about the plot...or not...

And I liked the dedication to Rikki:)

Anyway...great like always. Especially the min beeing bad about herself part...

Sola
corneroffandom chapter 20 . 6/4/2005
AH yes the fickleness of perfectionism. I suffer with it often. Heh. Great chapter.

p097. ezboard bthefictionshaven
Hogwarts Duo chapter 20 . 6/3/2005
Another fantastic chapter and this story just keeps getting better and better! I am really enjoying the writing style and the way you've characterized Albus and Minerva!
dobby09 chapter 20 . 6/2/2005
hi,

as always: quite perfect...and really on updating soon ;-)
ginger newts chapter 20 . 6/2/2005
And the mystery continues... What will they end up doing? Update soon. :)
Rikki8879 chapter 20 . 6/2/2005
Hey, great chapter. And such a nice dedication to me. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. And the chapter's not weak, au contraire! Love it. Update soon.

Love, Rikki
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 19 . 5/11/2005
Squee! What if she was what! now you've got me curious lady... please update soon, I love this!

Sara
Rikki8879 chapter 19 . 5/9/2005
you just love these cliffhangers too much, don't you? *g* Okay, great update. Loved it. But please hurry up with the next one, want to know how that sentence ends.

Love, Rikki