Reviews for Konoha's Second Yellow Flash
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
this was pretty good! can you tell me if it was a oneshot or a series?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
FAVES.
anemix chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Yay! Now why couldn't Jiraiya teach Naruto this during the three year break. What did he learn in that break anyway? Doesn't seem like much. Anyway, isn't it called the Hirashin? It's an awesome technique anyway.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i love it
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hi, I really enjoyed your story but I do have some issues with it. By the way, this is all constructive and not flaming (I find people who flame are absolute idiots)

The technique yondaime used to get him the title of Konoha's Yellow Flash was BASED off of the Shushin no jutsu. It was Hiraishin no jutsu (Flying thunder god technique, I think that's the english translation) and he would teleport himself using the paper seals on his special three pronged kunai.

I don't know if you knew this and wanted to try something different or that you already knew, but I just wanted to let you know. Anyways other then that, I LOVE the idea of naruto using the yondaime's prized technique and i've been thinking about writing a story myself about it because I can't seem to find very many out there.

Anyways, please don't be angry about my comment, because I did enjoy your story. So thanks for posting it !
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WOOT! this was pretty good, sorry I know that was an excitable reply. But I enjoyed reading your story.
Alasoi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Excellent story, but Isn't the fourths Jutsu called Hirishin?(not sure of the spelling) Please continue this.
FAIL chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
It's Hiraishin no Jutsu not Shunshin no Jutsu, that's jsut a low level D-rank jutsu that the like os Haku and Gaara have also already used.
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
hot
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hey! great story! :D the spar scene was awesome! i couldnt write one to save my life XD

ja ne,

duey
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Neat! Pity it's a one shot!
Lighting Scythe chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Good can't wait for u 2 update!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
AWE SWEET! Damn, if that was just LEE Taijustsu alone...SCARY if he actually passes it...

THANKS:D that was GREAT:D
Pite chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Well you're wrong the Hiraishin No Jutsu ( FlyingThunder God Jutsu) THat's the Shushin
Inverness chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oi, I thought that the Shunshin no Jutsu was the regular Jounin teleporting technique and the Hiraishin no Jutsu was the yellow flash thing?