Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part I: Alone
Anatone chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
aha! so thats how Guthwyn gets to Mordor. very good an unexpected. i liked the way it went down. it fit perfectly
Anatone chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
oh my. that was absolutely craziness. that scene might give me nightmares, but i doubt it. scary scary.

very good, though
Anatone chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
"Just yesterday, the clan had decided that it was best to switch Cobryn with the boy, hoping to place him with slaves who were closer to his age. Feride and Onyveth had certainly not filled that requirement." ...this confused me. shouldn't Onyveth be only two years younger than him, while Guthwyn and Chalibeth are at least four years older?

i thought that it was very cheesy that the same day Abaudia told her she could use the overseer's weapon the wargs broke free.

but that ok, like i've said there isn't enough cheese in life
Anatone chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
"Dread playfully stabbed Gúthwyn, leaping around her with delicate ease and diving back to produce more anxiety." that sentence is pure genius.
Anatone chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
aww, it's so sad that she thinks her siblings are dead.

i didn't notice anymistakes, but i was wondering something. could you give me the link to the name translator you used? i'm having trouble creating authentic sounding names for one of my fics.

please and thanks, Coliathe
Anatone chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
very good. in my opinion, these chapters are dragging a little, but it's still good. i noticed that you used the wrong form of your/you're a few times
Anatone chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
very very interesting. so did Grima uh rape Chalibeth then?

don't tell me! i'll find out on my own. haha
Anatone chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
so i'm a little confused about something. Mûlnothrim is just one group of people who work at Isengard, right? sorry, but i'm very slow right now
Anatone chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
wow, that was unexpected. i thought he was taking her to Mordor, since it says she was a slave of Sauron. oh well. thanks for the surprise! )
Anatone chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
very interesting chapter. the part where he dragged her like a cow was...interesting.

haha, i love your writing style. it really fits the storyline
Anatone chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
i like the dream sequence. it really gives you a look into what matters most in Guthwyn's life.

i didn't notice any mistakes, so good job. :)
Anatone chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
wonderful.I did think the part where Eowyn and then Eomer and the Guthwyn were shot was rather cheesily done, but as there's not enough cheese in life, i'm fine with it,

Mistakes I found:

- when you write this: sheathe, it shouldn't have an e at the end. i could be wrong, but that's the way i've always seen it done
Anatone chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very interesting idea. I like the bond Theodred had with Guthwyn;it's very touching. The chasing scene was hilarious, especially when the guards timed them. I love how you add normality to Tolkien's rather dry world.

Mistakes I found:

- you wrote "Your welcome" once
CrayonMentality chapter 71 . 5/30/2008
What a fabulous story, I'm so pleased it turned out well and I took the time to read it. Fantastic.
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh. Wow. That's all I can say. I'm so, so, so glad that I decided to read this. It's amazing, breathtaking and wholly engaging. Thanks so much for writing.

"Éomer would come to her rescue just in the nick of time, darting past the demon and picking her up before the creature knew what was happening."

That was the cutest thing ever, it really made me laugh.

So even if I completely despise the rest of the story by some strange phenomona it will be worth it merely for the prologue. Which is completely awesome.

Eek, I can't wait to read the rest. Damn exams taking up my time.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »