Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part I: Alone
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 67 . 1/23/2011
Wow, ths was a great chapter. I hope Legolas/Guthwyn end up talking soon, and I love your portrayal of the Elves. Great chapter!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 50 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this was a wonderful chapter. I love this story so much, but I was so so sad that Borogor died:(
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 46 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this was a beautiful chapter, I knew Borogor loved her, but I'm glad he realised it :)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 26 . 1/21/2011
Wow, this is amazing. I can't put it down, and I love every word. I was in love with Haldor (should it be Haldir?) but I'm not sure about how I feel about him now. I love the children. The Warg part was a little bit... well... but I loved it (is that strange?). Brilliant chapter!

Ariana
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I really love this story, and the chapter was amazing. I feel sorry for the slaves and the abuse that they suffer, but they do have a dwelling and food/water (its not much though). I loved the chapter.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Wow, this is great. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I love the hunter's character, personality and part in the story.

Ari
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Oh wow, was the hunter a black rider? Great chapter:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow,

this was long, and very descriptive. I love Guthyn (sorry, I can't do the umlouts on my laptop - I don't know how), and her family. I love your description; your style is very much like J. R. R. Tolkiens own.

Great chapter!

Ariana
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is so clever! I'm so glad that I've come across this story and i can't wait to read the rest, including the epilogue. I think it's great that she isn't a blatant Mary sue and that she actually has a background. Great work!
PutMeDown chapter 71 . 4/5/2010
You have no idea how affected I am by your incredible story! I have read the The Rohan Pride Trilogy, and are currently reading the Epilouge, which will probably take a while to finish. I do not mind at all! This part is my personal favourite, just because it's so deep it actually made me cry at some parts. There's not much that can make me cry, but this certainly did! Gúthwyn is such a lovely child in the first few chapters, and it is terrible to learn that she missed the half of her childhood.

I just have to bring up your character Haldor, which is one amazing, cruel bastard. But really, I just fell in love with him and his characteristic. He must be one of my favourite villains of all time, and I do not exaggerate. It's hard for me to write good enough feedback, because you left me astonished so many times... This story is breathtaking! I usually do not read any Lord of the Rings- fanfiction at all, but this was just so... Unique! I really really admire you, and you are so talented. Anyhow, back to Haldor, I am really sad that you decided to dispose of him... I am not really sure why I like him so much, it's just that I'm often drawn to characters of the worst sort... And I just thought there was more of him, that's all.

Thank you for this part of the trilogy, it's my definite favourite of them all! I hope you continue writing, I would certainly be more than happy to read more of your work.

It feels this isn't no way near enough credit, but I'm glad I could give you some, at least.

Kind Regards

PutMeDown
Samolfran chapter 61 . 11/14/2009
i like this chapter.

It is (finally) a chapter where she isn't puking and taking all the blows laying down.

I really like your writing, don't get me wrong, but if someone ate and drank as little and puked as much as her for as long as she has with that kind of physical activity, they would be dead years ago from starvation.

Maybe tone down the bulimia a bit? And turn up the self empowerment of Gúthwyn? Maybe you already have in later chapters - I'll go see now ;)

Just a suggestion, and you are of course free to do with it as you please :)
kycatsfan chapter 71 . 9/13/2009
Wow! That's all I can say right now.

You seriously started this in the sixth grade? Wow! I love to write, but I'm in grad school, and taking on something like this seems daunting even to me now. You are an amazing writer. You paint such a brilliant picture of everything that I can clearly see it in my mind. Several times during the torture scenes, I had to stop to catch my breath for a while. It was so intense, and like I said, you described everything so well... honestly my stomach was in knots a lot of the time. It was absolutely one of the best stories I've ever read! I am definitely going to read part II and part I. OK, I'll catch my breath for a minute and then continue on. I can only imagine your writing will get even better! I'm so excited to read the rest of the story! I can't wait until she meets Eomer! I hope she recognizes him. OK, enough typing. Time for more reading! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story!
Valkarious chapter 71 . 8/29/2009
A very sad story hopefully Gúthwyn will have a happy ending definately a very well written story looking foward to reading more so keep up the good work and update when ya can.
Anatone chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
aw, poor man...poor Guthy!

hey, i'm sorry if I've already asked this, but what does "Mûlnothrim" mean? Nobody ever really said.
Anatone chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
this was one of the weird chapters that i didn't get the first time i read...well i did but it was late at night. so, yeah.

great writing as usual.