Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part I: Alone
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
OMGOMG.
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
The man is so sadistic and sick D:
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
How terrible! :(
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
NOOOO D:
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Guthwyn is so cute :D I love the family relationship going on.
Dejsha's World chapter 71 . 1/23/2011
Wow. This was amazing. You started this in sixth grade? that's impressive. You are an amazing writer, and I in a way was sad that Haldor had died, because I can't help but love a delicious evil character:)
Dejsha's World chapter 69 . 1/23/2011
Oh wow, this chapter was incredible, was that Haldor, I wonder? I'm actually in love with him :)
Dejsha's World chapter 68 . 1/23/2011
Wow. This was a great chapter. I wonder if Haldir really was talking to Guthwyn.
Dejsha's World chapter 67 . 1/23/2011
Wow, ths was a great chapter. I hope Legolas/Guthwyn end up talking soon, and I love your portrayal of the Elves. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 50 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this was a wonderful chapter. I love this story so much, but I was so so sad that Borogor died:(
Dejsha's World chapter 46 . 1/22/2011
Wow, this was a beautiful chapter, I knew Borogor loved her, but I'm glad he realised it :)
Dejsha's World chapter 26 . 1/21/2011
Wow, this is amazing. I can't put it down, and I love every word. I was in love with Haldor (should it be Haldir?) but I'm not sure about how I feel about him now. I love the children. The Warg part was a little bit... well... but I loved it (is that strange?). Brilliant chapter!

Ariana
Dejsha's World chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I really love this story, and the chapter was amazing. I feel sorry for the slaves and the abuse that they suffer, but they do have a dwelling and food/water (its not much though). I loved the chapter.
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Wow, this is great. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I love the hunter's character, personality and part in the story.

Ari
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Oh wow, was the hunter a black rider? Great chapter:)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »