Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part I: Alone
Anatone chapter 57 . 1/24/2009
hehe, the fighting with Merry and Pippin scene was one of my favorites from the movie. I like how you portray Boromir. i must confess that I've never really liked him up til now.

hm, maybe you could have let Boromir live, and then that way the whole issue with Faramir wouldn't have been so...weird. speaking of which, are the two of them ever going to be friends?
Anatone chapter 56 . 1/24/2009
ok, ok. I've already read this, but i want to come back and fix my rude laziness.

I feel really bad for Legolas, but since I'm prety sure where you're going to take "Recovery" especially after chapter 130, I'm fine with it.

the first time i read this chapter, I was going to murder Guthwyn for being so stupid, even though i realize how she feels about Haldor.

:Reads On:
Anatone chapter 55 . 1/7/2009
okay, as much as i like this story i'm gonna have to take a break. all the time i spend reading it is getting me in trouble with my room mates. haha.

i'm not sure how i feel about the whole Legolas/Haldor thing, but i'll decide on it later
Anatone chapter 54 . 1/7/2009
very very interesting. i love this story, haha
Anatone chapter 52 . 1/7/2009
oh damn, i should have known it would have to do with the ring. dammit. that sux. now this opens up a whole slew of options.

great work, i love it still
Anatone chapter 51 . 1/7/2009
oh. very interesting and cool
Anatone chapter 49 . 1/7/2009
sweet an touching an good
Anatone chapter 48 . 1/7/2009
uh oh, i will now hate Faramir forever, he killed Borongor. actually this was a great chapter, and i still like Faramir a whole bunch.
Anatone chapter 47 . 1/7/2009
NUH UH! no killing of Borogor allowed. If that's Faramir of Boromir, I will hate him forever, even though i really like both of them.

great chapter, btw
Anatone chapter 46 . 1/7/2009
dude, if they don't get together by the end of this series, i will kill you! haha, just kidding. i love you too much for writing this to kill you.
Anatone chapter 44 . 1/7/2009
very sad...poor dudes
Anatone chapter 43 . 1/7/2009
dude this is great but slightly depressing.

one thing: you've titled two consecutive chapters as "36" so now your chapters aren't correct
Anatone chapter 42 . 1/7/2009
bah! fie on Haldor! ten thousand curses on that dude. he isn't even worthy to be an Elf. i hatest him.
Anatone chapter 41 . 1/7/2009
good chapter. this is a great story, and you have amazing talent
Anatone chapter 40 . 1/7/2009
bleaugh. how disgusting.

great chapter, though.

you spelt "meet" when you wanted to say meat"
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »