Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part I: Alone
kycatsfan chapter 71 . 9/13/2009
Wow! That's all I can say right now.

You seriously started this in the sixth grade? Wow! I love to write, but I'm in grad school, and taking on something like this seems daunting even to me now. You are an amazing writer. You paint such a brilliant picture of everything that I can clearly see it in my mind. Several times during the torture scenes, I had to stop to catch my breath for a while. It was so intense, and like I said, you described everything so well... honestly my stomach was in knots a lot of the time. It was absolutely one of the best stories I've ever read! I am definitely going to read part II and part I. OK, I'll catch my breath for a minute and then continue on. I can only imagine your writing will get even better! I'm so excited to read the rest of the story! I can't wait until she meets Eomer! I hope she recognizes him. OK, enough typing. Time for more reading! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story!
Valkarious chapter 71 . 8/29/2009
A very sad story hopefully Gúthwyn will have a happy ending definately a very well written story looking foward to reading more so keep up the good work and update when ya can.
Anatone chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
aw, poor man...poor Guthy!

hey, i'm sorry if I've already asked this, but what does "Mûlnothrim" mean? Nobody ever really said.
Anatone chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
this was one of the weird chapters that i didn't get the first time i read...well i did but it was late at night. so, yeah.

great writing as usual.
Anatone chapter 57 . 1/24/2009
hehe, the fighting with Merry and Pippin scene was one of my favorites from the movie. I like how you portray Boromir. i must confess that I've never really liked him up til now.

hm, maybe you could have let Boromir live, and then that way the whole issue with Faramir wouldn't have been so...weird. speaking of which, are the two of them ever going to be friends?
Anatone chapter 56 . 1/24/2009
ok, ok. I've already read this, but i want to come back and fix my rude laziness.

I feel really bad for Legolas, but since I'm prety sure where you're going to take "Recovery" especially after chapter 130, I'm fine with it.

the first time i read this chapter, I was going to murder Guthwyn for being so stupid, even though i realize how she feels about Haldor.

:Reads On:
Anatone chapter 55 . 1/7/2009
okay, as much as i like this story i'm gonna have to take a break. all the time i spend reading it is getting me in trouble with my room mates. haha.

i'm not sure how i feel about the whole Legolas/Haldor thing, but i'll decide on it later
Anatone chapter 54 . 1/7/2009
very very interesting. i love this story, haha
Anatone chapter 52 . 1/7/2009
oh damn, i should have known it would have to do with the ring. dammit. that sux. now this opens up a whole slew of options.

great work, i love it still
Anatone chapter 51 . 1/7/2009
oh. very interesting and cool
Anatone chapter 49 . 1/7/2009
sweet an touching an good
Anatone chapter 48 . 1/7/2009
uh oh, i will now hate Faramir forever, he killed Borongor. actually this was a great chapter, and i still like Faramir a whole bunch.
Anatone chapter 47 . 1/7/2009
NUH UH! no killing of Borogor allowed. If that's Faramir of Boromir, I will hate him forever, even though i really like both of them.

great chapter, btw
Anatone chapter 46 . 1/7/2009
dude, if they don't get together by the end of this series, i will kill you! haha, just kidding. i love you too much for writing this to kill you.
Anatone chapter 44 . 1/7/2009