Reviews for Consequences
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
And now I'm wishing that Catalyst had been continued. This fits quite well.
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh, ouch - yes. This is just the kind of coldly dismissive punishment I could see happening after they return from Sarah's celebration. I love Jareth's character - such regal cruelty.
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I have to admit that I'm rather gratified to finally see a fic where they got a suiting punishment instead of being let off the hook. Because, as much as I love them for helping Sarah and all, you can't really expect Jareth to forgive them for betraying him. Maybe if she'd accepted they would have been but with the way it went things couldn't have turned out well for them. Anyways, I'm rambling, but, I loved it!
llivla chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Extremely realistic, dark, and somewhat...just...sad. You explain it so well; all that build up and Jareth just...says 'No' and walks away. Just how you ended it so no drama and such a sense of fear and dim hope was ironically wonderful.

Favoriting
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
oh man.

!
Chamaelirium chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow... ouch. It's funny, you never think about that sort of thing watching the movie as a child. But really, how can a king remain a king if he allows betrayal to go unpunished?

Short but to the point.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
So sad, but makes sense. Poor creatures...friends. Will they ever be heard from again?
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Poor friends.

Of course she never called on them - *bitch*
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I am once again amazed. This is possibly the best thing I have read. As always I am in awe of your work. This was a nice litlle reminder that Jareth is first and foremost a King.
lurkie657 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
A very interesting piece. I'd kinda like to see what it is outside the labyrinth that makes this such a horrid punishment if you ever get the urge to write a sequel? hint
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This little ficlet just keeps popping up into my head and it won't leave. It's so incredibly good, so insightful, and so far-reaching, as far as captivating the imagination goes. I hope you don't mind terribly if I borrow a few ideas from you..? Just the foundation of your idea here, especially concerning Hoggle's case.. let me know if you would mind.

Oh. And. I've written some more of my story, but it's been so long I hesitated to send it to you to look over. I'm sorry, I'm the laziest writer I know.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
oh. that's dark. oh. cruel jareth, how i adore him so.
Sennethe chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very enjoyable. It's well-written, all characters stay in character, and (thank the-higher-power-of-your-choosing) it's proofread!

Now it has me curious about what they did to make the enemies and what will happen to them now. I'll have to put your other story on my list to be read to see if you answer any of those questions.
Ledderlegs chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
lol-great minds think alike obviously!

(alright so that's just my ego talking...)

I'm doing a similar sort of fic, concentrating on what happens to the trio afterwards, though it hasn't got up to the punishment part yet on here because I post once every two weeks, (but I'm ahead by a few chapters on another site, cause I get it beta'd there by my little sis-who refuses to leave a comment!).

I'm intriquied as to what we'd each come up with if we both keep going along this storyline-up for it?

You're a very good writer, with a much more classical styling than yo usually see up here.

Go you! It's brill!