Reviews for The Christmas Dolls
inyu01 chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Awsome loved I think even thoe this story is old u should continue.!
inyu01 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Nice 2 have Inuyasha back lolz
inyu01 chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
a little confusing.
inyu01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I am so CONFUSED!
more chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more! ) please
jessiskags chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
aw. when are you gonna finish the story? cause kagome needs to see inuyasha before she forgets him completely. same with with sango but seeing miroku. i hope you'll finish the story cause now i have to know what happens.
Rayame325 chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
Hi,

I think you should continue at least one more chapter. I have an idea if you would like as well, have the jewel grant her wish but make Inuyasha and Miroku capable of blending in in Kagome's time era. I agree, I can't wait to see how it ends either. I feel sorry for Kagura, she gave her life to kill Naraku. I can't wait to read more!

minirowan chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
i've the whole story so far and i love it! i realyy want to see how they'll all meet again. she made the wish right? maybe you should make it that the guys get into the future cause of the wish and they try to get back but can't and decide to stay with the girls after all? idk, it'z your story, but a very good story. update soon!
Rayame325 chapter 12 . 7/30/2006
Hi,

Very good! It seems they got there just in time! I can't wait to read more! I hope Shippo is okay!

Rayame325 chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to review I was busy getting ready for our county fair. Very good! I think Kagura and Kagome should team up. I feel sorry for them both. I can't wait to read more!

EnoKureno chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
I likee. Keep going.
AkomiNarazaki chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
update soon please! love it!
Rayame325 chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Hi,

Not what but who is Kirara! The long wait before was worth the wait! Now I can't wait to check my e-mail because there is usually an update on this story! I can't wait to read more!

Rayame325 chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Hi,

O, the plot thickens! Yea! Sango made it back to the time where Kagome is! I can't wait to read more, this is getting really good!

Pokemon Freak 2006 chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
I love it so far update soon, later.