Reviews for Valentine
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
awwwww this is cute! I'm a hopeless romantic too, and this is adorable. I must admit i found the ending a little sappy, but i still think this story is cute. Any chance for another chapter? Maybe some kind of time jump to where shell and rex are married with kids or something, it might be cute. Just an idea. More soon pls!
Rainesama chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
I absolutely LOVED this story! I stumbled across it while I was searching for BMFM fics on and I got hooked real quick! Kudos for such a romantic, lovey-dovey fic! Who cares if it's mushy, it's still beautiful!
ccourtney-13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Sorry I had to get a goo laugh
MysticMoonAngel chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Awww! This has to be the most romantic story I've ever read! Being the hopeless romantic that I am, it makes me wish that a guy would do all that for me!
Mez chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Hi Mouse. This story was sappy and cutesy but very well written. The only problem I have is that you have nowhere mentioned that these are not your characters. Take the story off, acknowledge Marvel and DecemberGirl's ownership of the characters and then put it back up. Cheers, Mez.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Lovely.
Gjia chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
AWWWWW.. I loved it. Iwas soo sweet..
kklo chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
The fact that you live on constantly ripping the characters from Decembergirl and heavily alter their personalities make me disliking almost everything you do. It's not even personal. I wouldn't like it if anybody else had done it.

You have been spinning on the Rex/Shelley thing at least once before and it is pretty fatal to do if you want to be a respected writer.

The slimy love-I-will-marry-you-fairy-tale is also pretty overrated and usually plain boring. Look at the stories I have written in the genre for example. People write them everywhere in tons, so this is just another fairy-tale among hundreds of thousands.

I strongly advice you to write something more personal and mayhaps not built on characters from DG.

More, I apprehended at least one ripped joke from Once upon a time on Mars, that was pretty lame and anyone should avoid using the already used jokes in the show.

Then the blah something..."you're beautiful" is such a hackneyed phrase. Same is this with weddings.

So outdated and over-used.

The story itself is too typical, plain and simple.

Minus for you inability to remove the Geocities banner in the HTML code, a boring story that feels too much like DG's work.

Plus for good language and varying sentences.

But that's all.