Reviews for Piercing Silence
sitinabilafebriana chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I like your style in writing. You're skilled with it. And i really really like this story. But its been years, more than decade even, since last time you update. And maybe you never update. and this story will never be continued. Its kinda sad, you know. And by the way, i also like your other story, namely Perfect Fit. And since i read it, i become like Aoshi-Kaoru! hoho
Well, then i think that's all i can say...
Bloop Bloop chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
WAAAHHH Your writing style is so enticing. I wish you could fling the remaining chapters of this story on the site. I am as happy as I am devastated to have found this story. SOOOO GREAT! Thank you!
pmaverick chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
It has been more than a decade since the last update. Maybe we should stop hoping for a decent closure. Nevertheless, I hope you are safe and okay. Happy holidays!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
The end? I'm guessing this is never going to be updated? I'm both happy it ended on a happier note but sad that we couldn't get our answers.

I hope that wherever you are, you're still writing. You did a great job with this story and it would be such a waste of talent if you didn't continue. More power!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
I didn't realize I forgot to enter my previous comment so don't freak out that I finished this chapter too soon haha! Glad this chapter is a bit happier. Finally, we're getting somewhere!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
I was crying but now I've calmed down. Please tell me it gets happier. I'm already tired of dealing with my feels :((
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
I've been crying for FIVE CHAPTERS STRAIGHT now. This is insane. So insane. I hate it but I love it, pretty much like Kaoru in this story hahahaha
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
good
orchid14 chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Wow! The story was good and it was well-written. Looking forward to your updates!
pmaverick chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Hi. Please update. Please, please, please. :'(
Arawynn chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Ok...no more updates?
Arawynn chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Ok this chapter made me believe in Kenshin again. Usually I detest such utterly dominant cold males in romances.
Sessha Kenshin chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Oh so you're the same author of "Only With You"...why do you leave great unfinished works? I like the angst of this story. Sessha could only hope you'll continue it someday...
sulou chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I've loved this story from the first time I read it years ago. I hope someday you will feel inspired to write fan fiction again.

I'll be waiting...
Kairi16 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
plz plz update! i want and cant wait to read more!