Reviews for I'll Love You Forever, I Think
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UP UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UP UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE U UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEPDATE UPDATEDATE UPDATEDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Readerforlife chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
wow! i really like this. its been years since your last post. plase continue
Anna Potter Black chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Poor poor Lily! Does she find someplace to live? Is it with Remus or James?
Eimme chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
poor lily...this story is good..james and lily best friends...i love lily being friends with guys...she looks more like me then...lol...i laughed so much when sirius said mrs. P...hahaha...lol...too funny...anyways this is in my fav...upgrade soon and quickly...which year will it be?
meganegreer24 chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Great story!
Raine C chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
Please write soon, it is getting so good. Is Lily going to somehow contact James? Also is Lily now homeless?

Write the next chapter soon, I really want to know what happens.
Mooncheese chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Yay, this is really good! You should update! I like the idea of Lily and James being friends when they were little.
hpjsr chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
i can't wait to see what happens when they meet up at hogwarts...also poor lily that is really sad
LaDiiCoMpLeX chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
I like it so far. Keep up the good work!
Ayleia chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
I love your story I think it will turn out to be a really popular one. You could have them meet on the train and have james remember and lilly dont it would be funny and exciting anyway, please update son!

Ayleia
eyeshadow5746 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
This story is cute. I liked the scene with little Lily and James. Especially Lily's attitude. It made me smile!

But onto other things. Your story has a few grammatical mistakes. I don't know if you have a beta reader or not, but if you don't and would like one I would love to volunteer to fix some of the mistakes I noticed and help comment on the story.

You could also try to make the chapters a little bit longer. Not that they're extremely short or anything right now, but maybe another page or so would give you a little more time to expand the story slightly. What you're covering in the chapters is a little bit short.

And somehow I was under the impression that James, Sirius, Peter, and Remus all met at Hogwarts. I don't know where I got that, but it just seems as if that's the way it was. But maybe I just made that up in my head and there really is no basis. I'm not positive on that.

If you want to contact me my e-mail is eyeshadow5746 and my AIM is eyeshadow5746. I hope to hear from you soon!

Brittney
hpjsr chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
very cute and very sad! i love it though
Nicole chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
This is a really good beginning!
oAngel85o chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I really like this story, I can't wait till Lily and James meet again, please continue soon! great Job!

Steph