Reviews for The Song of Darkness
Sharona1981 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I thought since you were kind enough to review my story, I would review one of yours. I'm a big Shakespeare fan actually, and this...your writing simply puts mine to shame. Absolutely amazing.
Astolat chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This ends so beautifully, I was almost crying. Ophelia is my favourite character in anything ever, and its nice to see someone give her such a poetic, graceful end.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Really well done on all counts. Did you ever find another contest to submit too?

Thanks very much for posting.
sparrow's strumpet chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was very very good. It was one of the best Ophelia fic's ive read. Ophelia is also a character of particular interest for me. Hamlet is my favorite play, and I was fortunate enough to portray Ophelia in my high school production of it. Thank you for that wonderful piece of work. It was very worthwhile.
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
how about if I just go hide somewhere and cry?

BEAUTIFUL!

I love the character of Ophelia...though, I'm convinced her death was an accident. This fic was increadable though...and I never thought about the bit on Hamlet calling her a nymph...then she drowns. Irony...
random person chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow. That was good. Poor Ophelia.
Les Otho chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Nice, although Ophelia is a proper, all-out, no half-measures psycho, and talking to the naiads doesn't quite seem to cover that. But it's worth reading, for witty side-references to the play and excellent touches with the flowers.
hljhhhh chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
wow, this is great!
MollyTheWanderer chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Ooh...thats good. I like the personification of the flowers. The way you make Ophelia's maddness and not maddness flow is really great too.