Reviews for The Love Bug
MysticWolf1 chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Wow! What a way to end this. It is just screaming for a sequel.

I love your writing style. And as far as plot and characterization go, I think you could give the writers for the show a run for their money.

I love a good Clark/Chloe action adventure fic, and this is one of the best.
ReDue chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
very good definetly lOVED it!
Kirsten-B chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Again, this was great...

I'd never have guessed from your summary, that your fic would be so entertaining...

Fortunately I read it anyways!

So, what about Garner and Jor-El? If this doesn't sound like a sequel then I don't know...

Btw, you seem to have a liking in AI, haven't you?
LabRats89 chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
Please create a sequel! I loved this story! Great job! ~Stacey~
autumngold chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Thank you so much for the great story! I can't wait to read the next!
autumngold chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
Oh no, with Clark so weak what will he and Chloe be able to do? Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
TimelessLove chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
WOW! This is an amazing story, and such a unique plotline! I'm very intrigued and can't wait for more!

Oh and what an evil cliffhanger! :p
autumngold chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
This story is great! I can't wait to read more!
Guppy chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I read this story on your website and thought it was great. The idea could have been really cheesy, but you managed to pull it off so that you were really in suspense the whole story about what was really going on. And in the end, the hook seemed amusing and fitting instead of strange. Great job!
daveykins chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Great story - enjoying it a lot!
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Excellent beginning! Chloe is my favorite character becasue she is extremely intelligent and very witty. I also think you've got Chloe's snark pretty well down. But I have a question-will this be a Chlark story? Please continue this as soon as you can:):)
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very interesting beginning-Please Continue!