Reviews for The Pyres of Bourei
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
His 'mischievous spirit' friend is dead? Has been the whole time? That's sad.

There was an overarching air of melancholy to this whole story, and somehow, that seemed right.
charliebrown1234 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Clone Wars Obi-Wan is always interesting because he's portrayed so differently depending on the writer. I really enjoyed this story, so I ask nicely that you write lots more Clone Wars stuff cause this was really good!
pronker chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
This is on TFN also but I enjoyed the reread here. I liked the plot in general and Obi-Wan's sheer fortitude in his trials; it seems the only crack in his armor has been repaired now.
PlatoDan chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Poor Obi-Wan. Some authors sure like to torture the poor guy. I wonder why that is?

Very good story, though. You really could feel the action and Obi-Wan's pain. I don't want to reuse the word masterpiece again, so I shall call this one a... master work... :P
Tripleguess chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Nicely written, a good clean text. Keep up the good work!
Moonprincess202 chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
This was highly interesting. The ending was beautiful, particularly the last three little sections.
Marie Kenobi chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
Soo...Master Ka'tau was a ghost/spirit? I really did not see that one coming! It just goes to show that you're still one of the greatest authors out there and certainly still one of my favorites. Thanks for finishing this! :-D

-Marie K.
Knight Wild chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
An incredible ending to yet another spectacular story. You are, without a doubt, the Queen of the Star Wars fics. I therefore promote from you from Knight, to Master. *LOL* Yes, I know, I'm nuts. I hope you plan on writing more stories soon, as I'm addicted to them.
Relyan chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
There is always hope. Beautiful line. Wonderful story.
azizah chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Great ending (like the rest of the story). I like this Obi-Wan, how he is battle worn and troubled, but somehow not weak or pathetic and how his gentle self-mocking humor never fails. But Ka’tau and the little obake were my favorites.
duvessa ravenstone chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
OMFG! This story was absolutely stunning! I loved all of it, completely! I love your imagery, the story came alive from the page, and what you did with Master Ka'tau. . . was amazing. I have not read a better story on here yet, and I doubt I will. *smirks* Unless you decide to write another that is. You have a wonderful gift with words. I can't wait for more.
duvessa ravenstone chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
I am loving this!
duvessa ravenstone chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Lovely, absolutely lovely.
duvessa ravenstone chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Ah! *covers eyes*
duvessa ravenstone chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
My gosh, you are awesome!