Reviews for Grandiose
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This story is hilarious. Ands remembers don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
HAHA!

Homura is awsome!

I 3 Goku
Fictatious chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ah, man, I have to come back and read this every few months because I love it so much. Really, I think this is my favorite fanfic ever. I've been rewatching Saiyuki (having finally bought my own copies with Christmas monies) and as I was making dinner, I thought to myself '... I have to go look up that fic and read it again. I love that fic...'
Dark Naruto chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was absolutely hilarious! I had to hold myself from laughing out loud since i'm reading it in the middle of night. pity you didn't translate Goku's words, since i could barely understand it myself, though i guessed that goku was confessing to sanzo that night. Hahahah! That was truly epic! You really should write another chapter for this story. Two thumbs up!
Cherry Maiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
O.o HUH? holy shizz dude! i couldnt understand ANYTHING goku said! and that thing he said to sanzo took me at least thirty minutes to an hour to solve, kind of, with some things i still couldnt get! And did he ask Homura do eff him AGAIN? omg my brain is seriously malfunctioning... still it was good!
Deep Flower chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wonderful, I like it. :-D

-Dee
Grey Chess chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love English literature...and yours is a good example. ) You had me at lost. I figured I should give you a proper review.

Chess
Ash4life chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OMG lmao so much

that was perfect for goku i was what when he spoke i tried to look up the words but that didnt work out to well

to bad you didnt translet

thanks for writing though so funny
Gerl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This should totally be made into an episode! I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aw...i was hoping tt u would tralate wat words goku said to both sanzo n homura...my english is kinda bad...hence my vocab limited...:D
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

so... fecking... funny!

-tac
Tasi chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*snicker* I haven't laughed this hard in a while. This was pure comedic genius. "Gojyo, may I supplicate you to transfer the shiv into my phalanges?" *starts laughing* This sentence was hilarious. *continues to laugh* I'm sorry this review sounds incoherent but I really can't stop laughing. XD
Mew Mokuba chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh God! I've only read one other story that kept the cast in-character and makes you die laughing at the same time! I loved it! It was so funny! I loved Gojyo "He's Broken!" and Sanzo's simple "Fix Him!" I loved their reactions to learning that Homura could do what they couldn't and understand Goku. I'm not that surprised really that Homura understood Goku's new language. At least Homura finally fixed him, though he's probably right in the others not wanting to know what he did to Goku.
Kitt Kumo chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Gawd, do you enjoy nearly killing people? This is so damn funny!

I have the vocabulary of a 8th grader... Translations, please? xD
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
... Lmfao. I had to open up Wiktionary and look up half the words Goku said. 'Cept, I actually had understood the love confession, oddly enough. xD Well, most of it. For instance, I just learned the word "ken" yesterday. ;'' Lol. I'd been looking for the kanji for sword (ken is the on pronunciation of "sword" in Japanese, and I can't type hiragana or kanji, so I have to type in romaji) and it turns out it was actually an English word. xD

But yeah... This story is quite funny. And I did look up what he said before Homura was going to leave... Did he REALLY say that? Oo;''I managed to (try) and translate it to this... "Stop it! You must pommel me more before you leave!" what the hell? xD Either Wiktionary is broken, or that's a bit creepy. Lol.

I LOVED the ending, though. xD Sanzo is SO. FUNNY.