Reviews for Grandiose
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I'm reviewing late. I always review late. Anyway, this was probably the funniest thing I have read on the Saiyuki section. It makes me oh-so happy to see even the slightest hint of Homura/Goku. It's so hard to find. You're about the only person who writes it. I have no complaints, which is probably really unhelpful but I just can't find anything to complain about.
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh dear. I giggled and laughed my ass off throughout this story.

Poor Goku, being "pommeled" like that. And uhh, Sanzo too. And everyone else. Being stuck with a monkey boy that has the intellect and vocabulary of five hundred college professors combined...

-whistles-

Now I know never to give an idiot a thesaurus to broaden his vocabulary. :]

I am *so* favouriting this. By the way, what the hell was Goku saying? XD

-Muffinizer, mada mada fight!
hershey555 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I fell of my chair so many times, and i think i bruised my butt T_T. Couldn't stop laughing and almost suffocated.I also did not understand a single word Goku said after he got that thesaurus. Poor Sanzo and the rest... But I loved the Homura part! Go Homura _. It's really hard to find any HomuraxGoku fics. *sigh* Hope to read more of your works.
L. C. Webbs chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
That was the best thing I have ever read.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
HEHEHAHAHAH I love it!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
LOL That was hilarious! I thought my vocab was good but I dont think i could beat Goku either. Loved the confession! ;; I was going eh? the whole time but i got the gist. Hehe sexing our monkey. This rocks!
Tora Tangaroa chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
*Rolling around the ground, laughing* OMFG! That was so funny! *sighs* *giggle* I loved it, you must continue writing, you are a very good/funny/evil author.
Saniwa chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I've been reading some of your stories... well, actually, I save almost all of them, the Saiyuki ones of course so I can resume reading at home since I have a limited online time. Definitely, this story is the best HomuraxGokuxSanzo crack story :D And Gojyo's remark nearly at the end made me burst out laughing for a full five minutes non-stop. Reall, hun, you can kill people with your story due to lack of proper air for breathing. Thank you so much wrtiting and sharing it. I have a question since had changed their server, I'm just wondering what's the address of your account there? And lastly, have the spawn of Perfect World been shown to the world yet?

~ m a y ~
kyomi narumi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Please write more I really like your with a thesaurus is just funny my sister and me like it so very you can't write more that's ok I can live without a second chapter to writing rules I think you should so write a book!I'm so your number 1 fan.
Kai's Snowfall chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
xD

Fav line:

"That's more than six letters!"

xD
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
LOL! I love it!
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Puhahaha! This totally stole my heart when I read Goku's first eloquent sentence XP But what's a grommet? Isn't it like a loop of cloth that's used as a fastener?

Anyway, this made me have deep belly laughs P (Especially the end). I thought this would make a great episode filler _
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
(is on the floor laughing her butt off) Homura was hilarious...if only for being himself lol. Great story and such a unique idea behind it. Maybe this will teach Sanzo about trying to change Goku. It's just...no...not gonna happen. Awesome job on this. Peace and much love.
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wow, there were nine vocab words in this story. I htink that's a world record!

_melissa
Laily chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
The only thing I need to do everytime I have a bad day is to look this story up and laugh my arse off the chair. (And I do that every single time!)

Thank you for such a wonderful read.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »