Reviews for Grandiose
Kage no Kami chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
What did Homura DO to him? If it's supposed to be obvious, I feel so stupid. *weep* I tried to translate the first few sentences Goku spoke in his 'language'. Five minutes later, I threw my dictionary to the ground and gave up. There were words Goku said that wasn't even in my dictionary! Oh, my poor aching head... Anyway, very funny fanfic. I especially liked the ending!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OO awesome. Did it take you a long time to find all those words?
Megan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Very funny story. Love it.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
"That's more than six letters!" "Hey, he's really sexing our monkey!" ROFL That was just too funny! Smart Goku...lololololol...destrubing Homura...lolololol Oh I love this...
Moneneko chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
XD

D-Chan, You truly are a brillant piece of work. Once again you serve with a wonderfully written story. Nice to see you useing Comedy everyone in a while, you don't do that to often.

P.S: I looked up what Goku was saying with And it makes sense!
DieRavenMaiden chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh! It was so cute!

You must write many more fanfics and live a long and proseperous life... yes...
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
AHAHA, I LOVED IT.

Aw, poor Goku...no reply from Sanzo? ;-;
wolflover chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
LOL! very funny! and the creepy part? i acualy understood what Goku was saying over half the time! O.o but i didn't get that last part. were goku and homura making out? o well i may never know... but anyway this was a very funny fanfiction!
All The Aspects chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
YAY! MORE ONESHOTS! PLEASE!

Yume Keki
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
::laughing like a lunatic::

This is SO ingenious I'm in awe like wuh. Actually, I'm rather tempted to go annoy the bejeesus out of my friends by misusing polysyllabic terms from now on... yes. XD

I do believe I started laughing when Goku said, "Advance, Kougaiji!" And everything to do with the well-being of my mental status kind of plummetted from thereon.

And the HomuraGoku bit? LOVE woman, LOVE.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
XD XD XD ::dies laughing:: That was SO good. . . OMG. . . ::snickers:: Goku was absolutly adorable . . . only wish I could understand what the hell he was saying. _
Lily Avalon chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hee hee! That was terrific! Superb! Inventive!

It's nice to see "big words" getting used in fanfiction! And you used them so well, too! I even had to look up several of them!

So, brilliant. Completely and utterly. Please do keep up the fine work!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Oh dear, it seems like I've just stumbled into a gold mine. XDD Hmm, 3:48 AM. Damn, I wish I discovered your fics earlier. ; Beautiful work. I really didn't understand most of what Goku was saying, but from context clues (haha, English class!) I was able to decipher some words. XP Wonderful job with this. I was laughing out loud at some parts, which is not very good because everyone else is sleeping. _

Keep up the excellent work.
Luke Void chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OMG I never laughed so hard in my entire life even though i dunno what goku is speaking it's still funny to me...ahh i can't get it out of my head i can't stop laughing and smiling Anyway if u don't knoe this is the first humor fic that i love and laugh at it at the same time. OMG it's just too hilarious. From a rating of 1 to 10 i give u 101. HEHEHE thanks alot for the laugh.
Machi too lazy to sign innn XD chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
O.o ... *snort* ... hee hee.. HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA! *doubles over* I LOVE IT! Dear god I do! More! MORE!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »