Reviews for Grandiose
permetaform chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
LOVED THIS, recced you in my lj
Tyrine chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This is hilarious! *laughes her arse off* Though truth be told, I understood the confession... . *looks at her own thesarus...backs away in fear*
Griever5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Haha really humourous story! Great job! It really made my day. It was fun trying to think of what the stuff Goku said meant.
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Your story made me laugh all the way. I thought when Homura took Goku away he raped him or sumthin'...
Jeanette Isabella chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Holy shit I loved it! That was fricking the best Saiyuki story I've ever read! o.o I know a guy who speaks like that! Thank god his wife can translate, I'd have never known I was getting a raise! HURRAH FOR YOU! Your wonderful!
kyria valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/29/2004

- Yes, that's how much I laughed while reading your fic XD it was downright hilarious! *is whacked on the head by Sanzo. Sanzo: thats more than 6 letters! kyria: itai! ;_;* D anywho, great great job! XD
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*Grins* The concept of Goku absorbing quite that much vocabulary is a little hard to swallow but makes for an extremely amusing tale. *giggles* I almost felt sorry for poor Sanzo but then again, he brought it all on himself :-P

As soon as I saw this fic listed in my e-mails this morning, I printed it out so I could read on the way to work and Gojyo suddenly saying, "He's really sexing our monkey!" had me laughing aloud.

I did notice one place, (I can't remember where) where there were two words joined together.

My vocabulary isn't too bad but there were a couple of spots where Goku had me wondering exactly what he was saying as well. Pity there was no thesaurus on the bus :-P

Great fic!

Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Poor poor poor Goku. Quite amusing nonetheless. I didn't even bother trying to take out a thesaurus. I just nodded and kept reading.
PockyEmpress chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
That was immensely fun to read, although I question why Goku didn't just say he was hungry... but that would take all the fun out of it ne?

You have no idea how much that made me grin D
C.T Saiyukily Twisted chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
The delineation of this story is of thaumaturgic proportions! -_-;; I really have to congratulate you D-chan...I do not know how you do it...I have never searched the dictionary so many times until this day...I have been completely exhausted of my energy...Wonderfully hilarious, though very confusing...which I guess is all part of the plot...I think they were right when they said Goku could could learn something well if he was interested in it...
SheepiChan chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
XD! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Great story that made me smile!
Elementary chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Dood, that was so hilarious! Especially the ending where Sanzo wouldn't allow Goku to utter any word that was more than six letters long. And I do wonder how Homura made him forget...*hint*

Oh my gosh, I never even knew such words existed XD
chibiryu chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
*tries to type while recovering from laughing* OMG, I couldn't stop laughing halfway through the story! You've really brightened up my day with such wonderful humor! I love Goku's incorrect usage of words, and Sanzo's (*especially* Sanzo's) reaction to said usage. All hail the indomitabe power of the thesaurus!

Also, the allusions between Goku and Homura is great - makes me really...think... *cough, cough* I find it highly amusing that Homura could understand Goku, while even Hakkai struggles a bit.

Anyway, marvelous job! Now I need some water to calm myself...

Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
shukuchi chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
That was hilarious. Great job!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5