Reviews for A Piece of Johnny
Camelia0192 chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
I'm really sorry for not leaving comment to every chapter, but it was so gripping I had to continue in reading. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/1/2015
Oh I'm so glad that everyone's been able to change their lifestyles to suit Baby!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/1/2015
My gosh Baby is so selfish and self-absorbed! And now she's making Johnny feel guilty about not being there when it was HER who kept him away the first time, and now as well when she's NOT without support from loved ones and he's just trying to make sure his mother and what would be his family have a stable income! I mean honestly Baby! Grow up!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 38 . 1/16/2015
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Will you finish the final chapter, please? Love it, love it, love it!
Ashlie Christine chapter 38 . 1/13/2015
I cant express to you enough how much I just love your story! Ive not stopped reading it since I clicked on the page. The story flows wonderfully! Its been real hard to find a decently written DD story because so many of them are just...with a lack of words...lacking creativity. No plot and all of them just have Johnny and Baby together again after years of being apart, in the first chapter. You have a great plot that fits. Great job! I was devistated that Josie died but love how essentially she brought Johnny and Baby together again. I cant wait to read whats next! This has been beautifully written! Great job and hope to see an update soon! Much luvs!

Ashlie Christine
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 38 . 12/10/2014
Excellent story. Please update soon.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
Really hope to see you update this impressive soon want to know what is going to happen
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 38 . 7/19/2014
Really splendid story can’t wait for more so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 38 . 4/11/2014
Like this fantastic story so far can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update as soon as you can.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
this was excellent story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
this story is great can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon! hope you get the last chapter up soon.
TarraM90 chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
i love this story :) it was heartbreaking and lovely all at the same time :) just fabulous
Miss Ginevra Magdalene Darcy chapter 38 . 3/31/2013
Amazing, that's all I have to say. Josie's death had me crying and I love how life just keep getting in the way of Baby and Johnny.
Brendaa Floress chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
I found this story yesterday and i just couldnt stop. I love it.
Brendaa Floress chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i loveee it. I love baby and Johnny.