Reviews for Prince's punishment
Danny chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
I love how everything builds up to its proper conclution. Also its really funny to whatch the the characters struggle with their feelings.
WillowTree100 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I dont find this story very realistic. I think that after thefirst spanking that laharl would then just use overlord's wrath or somthing like that and beat the crap out of Etna. He is way stronger than her.
unknown chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
the prince desires that spanking
gfg chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
you have a sick mind
Me and Me chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
Eheh,nice story with a sweet ending...

At first I thought "WTF?", cause I didnt know ANY of the characters (let alone the series/game). I just kinda stumbled over your story... (but I dont regret it :D).

Really funny! _

PS: I didnt know you could fall asleep over someones lap! O.o
Qwiz chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Trippy
Lacto3.1415 chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Aw! That was such a cheesy ending!

Pichu: *takes out a bucket of cheese*

NOT THAT KIND!

Anyways, I look forward to the sequel and any other fics of yours:D
Bella chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Yes, it does work. It's very sweet, actually. I do wonder about what age demons are considered adults, though, since two years doesn't really make a dent when Laharl is 1313 years old...that's about the only thing I could nitpick, though.

Good luck with your future writing endeavours!
The Purple Penguin chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
(Too lazy to log in, sorry) X3 I love it! *does happy dance* I would be very honored to cowrite with you / Nice ending (horrid pun, sorry XD)
Bella chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
That was really sweet, actually. Everyone was in character, I figure dealing with feeling love isn't easy for demons. The bit about angels enjoying getting spanked made me laugh...and gave me some hilarious mental images involving Lamington...anyway, I'm looking forward to the comclusion, I adore Laharl/Etna and hope she makes him call her Queen!
The Purple Penguin chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
ZOMG! I loved this chapter If you want, we can cowrite a sequel...PM me if you like the idea :3
Maru-sha chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Simply awesome ! I say you should leave the story as it is, this is a perfect ending to me. Hm, what's this challenge of yours, anyway ? I'm busy with loads of others things, but if it's do-able then I'll try it !

~ Maru-sha