Reviews for The Tushie Pincher
TTY7 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Briefs is the psychopath here. Still, Vegeta's reactions to everything is nothing short of hilarious. He's completely baffled about everything she does. He thought he was going to get a vacation from craziness, but as always, Vegeta ends up being unlucky. I totally love this so far. You have to update soon!
Dimitrova chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Hilarious ! Please don't give up. It's so original !
deenie.92 chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
I WANT MORE! This fan fiction is hilarious! Poor Vegeta! I can't believe everything went back to normal! He must have freaked! No wonder he thinks he's insane! Oh God, I love this one! Please update soon, I don't think I can wait too long for the next chapter, this is hilarious!
Azmidia chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Im loving this story, its very funny and mrs briefs is starting to freak me out as well. I wish you were still actively writing on this one, Im extreamly curious to see where all this weirdness will turn out. Great job, Write more!
Kittykitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Your story is SO funny! o I love it!*o* You MUST continue!~_~
Queen000 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
OMG I can't believe I didn't hear that this story got updated! It's disturbing to think that the brain-dead onna is psychotic, but then again, it would explain a shitload of things.

update soon.

ciao *waves*

Queen
killjoy chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
ur story is very... disturbing... i love it! plez update soon! i cant wait 2 c what happens next!
Kayori chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Wow! Vegeta must be really confused right now. I don't blame either I would be too if that happened to me!
lil Mari chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
lol, wow.. I must say.. the.. psychoticness of this chapter is disturbing.. yet very intriging! I LOVE IT! :-D
Selene-13-immortal chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Ack! She slipped him LSD! Lol. Great chapter! You are one of my all time fave authors! I've probably said this a gazillion times, but have you ever thought of writing professionally? Seriously thought about it? 10 outa 10!

Sel
lil Mari chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
hehe, the Tushie Pincher :-P
long fingernails chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
an amusing story i have bookedmarked you in hopes to see more.
Leelo Forever chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
WOW! crepiness! LOL thats one sick woman!

is vegeta crazy...or does she possess dark magic? hmm...

...until next time...

UPDATE SOON!

p.S. have her pinch his toochie! please?
Amish-PalmPilot chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Very freaky, but funny! Poor Vegeta. :'( Bunny is scary! Write more!
PerfectCell17 chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Yay, you updated! Awesome job on this chapter, funny as always! Hmm, I wonder what's up with the redecorating of CC... Is Veggie just going crazy? P And why the hfil does Bunni want Vegeta to go to her room at night? I'm dying to find out, so please try to update again soon! :)