Reviews for Memento Mori
pheobep3 chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Please update
Loui Loeve chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
what can i say? deary, you know i love the ways you do reviews, and had i your talent to explain how good i think this is, it do it "sarrin-style"... Miletta doesn't sound like some mary-sue(luckily), and she seems real, very real, and Vlad too, though he doesn't seem entirely in character, i like him like this a lot... and you know when people make these journals, they tend to make them a wee-bit stupid some times, and i just think this is the right way to do the thing... oh yes, i loved it... even though it's not that long, it's perfectly good explained... i like humour in a fig, it makes the story not seem so monotone, especially if it is love-story, or a sad love story, like this... i know you said you didn't want to make a sequel, which is perfect, cus it would kinda seem you'd break the plot-line a little, but i still would like to know what happened, cus i'm sitting with an empty feeling... and of course that might've been your plan, to leave us with a sore feeling in the gut, but curiousity usually gets the best of people... *sigh* i loved it...
Loui Loeve chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
oh... i like his feelings, though he not terribly much in character... i even got worried when he said he got hurt when she laughed at him... you already spilled it, so i'm thinking in sad lines all along... *sigh*... oh dear...
Loui Loeve chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
OMG, sarrin! this is... oh i loved the story of their first meeting! it's humour, this is! and tender love... god, i can't wait to read on...! luvs it lots!
LadyValerious chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Yes it *did* turn out well! Very well, actually...You really make the reader care about Vladislaus (well, even more) and Miletta. I felt so bad for them! Each of them has -big- problems, but in very different ways...The black horses/carriage from hell was an interesting touch! I assume you made them up, or was it from "Frankenstein"? Either way, they were cool. The best part(s) was when Miletta was found/read the diary. Extremely well written! Can't wait for more from you...
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Such a sad ending, but so very well written! Miletta was a wonderful characer, and I loved the way you explained how the Count lost his emotions...so very original! But, I'm sorry it had to end so soon! I would have loved to read more!

It also was very interesting how you planted Gabriel into the story, I loved it, so very intriguing! Again, I wish the story didn't have to end here...it truly is a great piece of work. I'm happy to have read it!
SilverFlover chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Aw! This IS a sad ending! But I still adore it! I bow my head to you for this. And thank you.
shiroiruki chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
A sad ending...u.u But I still like your story! It's just a pity that Miletta died, killed by Gabriel...but if that's how you think on how he lost his emotions, I say you did quite well!
Left-the-building chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Aw, thats so sad. I loved it though! And, yeah, that's an interesting way to think of it, on how he lost his emotions. You did this really well! Be proud!
SilverFlover chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Aw...this really moved me! It was so lovely. I cannot make any comments but stand agape and enjoy this! I don't want it to end! But do ignore this and update please!
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
I like your story. I especially liked when he was measuring Miletta for her wedding gown. They seem so happy together, I can't imagine there not being a happy ending to this...

Anyway,

Good story, please continue. I hope you update soon!
shiroiruki chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Hmm...last installment...I wonder how it would end...Ah, I can't help but feel addicted to your story. Well, Vlad's not OOC, even with his emotions That's how I felt about it...Oh well, update soon!
Left-the-building chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This chapter was really really well done. I loved the part when Vlad took off his coat and hung it over the mirror. Lol, don't ask me why. M, can't wait to find out what happens! I love tragedies, their so beautiful. Keep it up!
shiroiruki chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Ooh...The conversation between them was so funny! Never thought Vladislaus would be like that...Playful and childish. I love your story so much!

Update soon!
LadyValerious chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Great, as always! It seems like you never run out of good ideas...It's going to be so sad, I think, though! Is this story separate from "Son of the Devil", or are Sironka and Miletta going to be competing? Seems like this story takes place after, but still, it'll be interesting to see...Either way, this is a cool start!