Reviews for My Quiet Lonesome
kittykute chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
You must've gotton some of that from B.O.B.D By Green Day? Right? Anyways, i still liked it, you have a very nice view on things
Khaye Balauag chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
the poem was very meaningful and it really fits sasuke's insights. but, if you don't mind, i would like to comment a little bit. it's about the rhyming words. i know that there's a free verse poem but you already started a poem with rhyming words so you should've at least sustained it. i mean you should have watch out if at least the proper rhyming pattern was observed in the poem. but, other than that, i really loved it. it was very deep but really very meaningful. and, the words you used were very good also...

* Hugz and Kisses *

Khaye
Reno chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
well this one is ok and it does reflect on sasuke alot as well but then i like the "I too have dreams" more then this one so ya gj on your poems and gl on your next one if u do make anymore if u have anymore poems i'll be reading it soon mahahahaha :D and gj on your poems
Riku chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hey this is another good poem! i luv it 2! XPP anyways i read ur stroys forgetten and ur other sasukexsakura except for the fallen angel really good keep up the good work
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
And you said my fic was sad. This shows you write sad stuff too huh? Anyway, it was really good. Wonderful word choice and a great way of portraying Sasuke the way he really seems to be all of the time. Goodjob!
Sad4ngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
VERY NICE! :D
Azn Fantasy Angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
aw

poor Sasuke. But very true if reflected on his personality! Very good! best one shot eva! Lolz. Keep it up!

- AFA
remuus chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
nifty, nifty, quite contrifty! ...yeah, I can't rhyme... ANYWAYS! good poemyness! I can see you also got your inspiration from boulevard of broken dreams by greenday, right?