Reviews for Snowmen and Showmen
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Dear God this was amazing! I just love the ending!
Roz chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved the story!
It made me get a big goofy smile on my face.

Thanks, and keep up the good writing
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ollie would give sugar to an eleven year old. This was so funny and Dick was adorable. This was a fun read.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So basically after Green Arrow makes fun of Batman having a sidekick, he gets Speedy. Love the ending- A wry smile crossed Bruce's lips. "Spandex." I would feel sorry for Oliver but who gives an 11-year old 74 ounce Zesti. Can't wait for your next stories!
reading-rider chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was really a joy to read, and I loved the ending! Thanks!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
ROFLMBO! This was by far, the BEST Bat Christmas EVER! EVER! Favorites it is!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
heheh.. another great one.. loved it as much as the first one.
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Very, very, VERY fun! I loved the ending! Keep up the good work!
Raliena chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Brilliant!

Love it!

RAe
key of darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
this story is great for a laugh. It is written Very well and you should be very proud! Well done!
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Brilliant!

I love all the little things you work in there, like 'Uncle Clark' and the others.

"I've got a nephew who's about Robin's age. I always go when Wally's in those little school programs. He loves it for Iris and I to come, makes him feel special. He's a snowflake in his program this year and -" Flash stopped talking as he realized everyone was staring at him. "What?"

Wally the Snowflake? Well, he was kinda flaky as a boy...

And once again, Ollie delivers the funny. I love how you worked in Roy at the end. Great job!
RobinofYJ chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
LOL! Briliant!
pmaniac chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Ahh that was absolutely adorable!

It was hillarious, just the thought of the Dark Knight humming 'Frosty the Snowman' had me in stitches! Aw, and when Barry talked about Wally... sweet :) But Ollie teasing Bruce about being a father was very funny to read!

I loved that little fic, keep writing! _
Becky chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww, how cute! Too funny how Ollie was teasing Bruce about being domestic and then ended up with Roy, and Bruce worrying about the coat and gloves, and everyone being there in the audience and Bruce giving Dick the line, etc. It was all just too adorable. :) Great Christmas story. A nice look at Batman and Robin that we don't see in the comics.
LeahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
That was absolutely adorable! Who wouldn't want Bruce as a dad? Also am enjoying "Court Martial". Keep up the good work.