Reviews for Let's Start Over
Freakish Nature chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
U havent updated in a while but please do cuz this fic is really good!
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Gr...continue, please! I hate cliff hangers...execpt when I'm writing them. .
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
(Is obsessivly reading) keep writen.
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Omgsh! This is such a great story! I hope you won't discontinue it! It's been over a year! T_T

*waves Sessh/Kikyo banners* SESSH/KIK RULES! :D

*waves Thief Rikku banners* Yah, this coolio dude is a great author! :D

*waves Sessh/Kikyo author banners* Yah! :D

*waves Sessh/Kikyo fans banners* Whe! x)

*arms sag from waving too many banners* Ugh...;-;

Anyway, this Kikyo likes your story very mucho! Augh...Sessh's talk is rubbing off onto me. xD

And please continue...you don't want to disappoint your fans and this Kikyo, do you? *puppy eyes* Ja ne Rikku-san, and this Kikyo shall be waiting impatiently for your update! *sits on butt and stares at the computer screen for days* ~ ~
aya harushino chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
update soon-can't wait for the next chapter!:nibbles on fingernails:
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
I like this fic a lot. Each of your chapters exceed the previous in splendor, and undoubtly will continue to do so.
Reality chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Very good
moodygal chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
update soon! the anxiety is killing me!
Kaiya Sara chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Plz,Update!
Tuatha de Danaan chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Fantastic!
Xyane chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Great fic! Wow! Loved the way they met. Keep writing. Can't wait for you to update!
Kikyo chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
please continue w/ this story it is very interesting plus it rox
ladie galadriel chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
hi. u've been good 2 me when reviewing my one-shots so i figured that i'll write u one 2. ok, 1st i didnt want to read it, honestly. i mean sesshy and kikyou? but I think u can make it work.

have been so biased to kikyou on their fics its frustrating, they're makin kagome all mighty and bright. eniweiz, the way your plot works is good. there's no way sess & kik can be 2gether during the INUYASHA timeline but if one of them goes back, it's possible & acceptable. u r a good writer :)

also, I followed your 'advice' and started a fic w/chapters heh! hope you can read&review it. tis called 'promise of goodbye'. your opinion would really be appreciated.

sori, this is soo long but thumbs up for your fic. update, ok?
fgh chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
YAY! Ch.3! I don't really what to say but...UPDATE!This story is awesome!
Just a person reading chapter 3 . 3/28/2005