Reviews for Freedom
AgnetCoCo chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Please don't giv up on this story
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well it's about time that Usagi put her foot down and if the BRAT doesn't learn, there goes any chance of a mother-daughter relationship. Maybe Mamo-chan can teach the kid something or not.

Update; I wonder how the others will react to this, will they agree or disagree and will the future change?
Pamela chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Can't wait to read more!
Sailor Latias chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This marks 100 reviews ]

Awesome story. What conversation? x3
Noobility chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this! It sounds like a first chapter but it has been 3 years since the last update! Like many of us readers, I'm begging you to continue this story *pretty please with sugar AND a cherry on top and puppy eyes*!

Seriously, very few fanfics talk about the relationship Usagi and Chibi-Usa share and about Mamoru's responsibility on the matter. Yours is very promising and I would gladly read you point of view.

I hope you will pick this story up again soon.
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Please continue this story!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great start to what seems an awesome story. Will you be updating soon?
Himeru chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It's been over 3 years since you posted this story. I hope you haven't given up on it! A lot of people are waiting for you to continue the story. Please don't give up on the story! Hope you update soon.

Fedski chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
he is really hopless isn't he?

he always turns a blind eye to the things he doesn't like or brushes them off as a one time event.

seriously, not two seconds before he realised that he and chibusa were hurting her then tries to weasel out by trying the whole 'usagi was angry at the time' putting her down again and himself the perfect saviour...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story soon! i will anxiously be awaitng more!
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I really hope you do plan on finishing this. This really is a good concept - if Mother can't do it, let Father try. This is a great way to start a two-parter. Please update!
chibi-dono15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I can't for the next chapter!

Update ASAP! Please and

thank you!
Chichiforever chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
will there be more this is great
Belle86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is so sad but I think I kinda want to read more about it. I always hated the way Chibi-Usa treated Usagi in the anime, especially after finding out Usagi was her real mom. Not being a mother myself, I still wouldn't think any mother would want her child saying such horrible things to her. It'd break anyone's heart to realize their child doesn't want them as a parent.
Beloved Goddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
you just like to write stories and not finish them don't you?

i read your other one and never found the continuation, now i read this one and the last time it was update was in 007 *sigh*

good story though