Reviews for Never Alone
TyKa Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Touchy! Love it '$
slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Kawaii! Loved it! TyKa forever!

-CI
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was so sweet. I love your stories. You're an awesome writer.
Cryysis chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
totally awsome! i abnsolutly loved it! you gotta update soon, okay? i wanna read teh next chapter! well, i gtg, laterz!
KanoStina chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
So cute! _

Awesome work!

~KanoStina
Kackie chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
meh, so its a year after you post3ed this (almost) but whatever!

it rocked! it was so sweet! meh... I don't ever want grampa do die (not mine, he's dead already, I'm talking bout Tyson's) he's like... live foreever type of a guy _ _
HazelSoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
OH MY GOD! THIS FIC WAS BRILLO! IT'S NOW ON MY FAVES!
FlowerAssassin chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Great Story! You should do a new years one too! D
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
aw bless that was so cute... Poor Ty and Kai for the loneliness thing tho!

Liah xx
MidnightRosie chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Ok, this is what i gotta say. this is the first story i read of yours, and i must say that it is briliant. I'm also reading Dating A Diva, and that was before it got deleted, so it took a while before i found out that your the author. I'm also reading the story Roomies, and it is like totaly cool. i hope you and the co-author update soon. i have also read The Task of Leadership, and am half way through Broken Wings. i have to say that all your story's are like, totaly wicked, and i hope you update some of them soon. I like your style of writting and it has a good flow, you keep your style the same throughout all your stories and i like that, you've got me totaly hooked and i would like to say that i appreciate your writtings,

Rosie.

P.s. i wish you luck in any future stories you write.
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
So sweet! You are one of few authors that makes Tala funny... *grins* It's what I like most!
MAB LuvR chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
i've read this many many MANY times and i still love it! maybe you can write a squel to this. it'll be wicked awesome just like the rest of your work. i dunno how u do it but u do it well. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! even if i am 8 days late :P
Tsukasa chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
*gapes* Oh...MY...GOSH! O.O; Where is this gorgeous, sexy, snarky, grumpy, totally-IC Kai in 'Dating a Diva'? Holy...

Love this quote, love it!

'Meh. He doesn’t have to know that I’d do anything for him.'

Kai is so sorta grouchy and perfectly reluctant throughout the entire story, and Tyson is perfect uke (despite what you may think).

Loved the bit about Kai's pj's too, Tyson thinking they match his eyes and Kai arbitrarily remarking 'no one saw his eyes when he slept, anyway' when receiving them. I love your version of Tala, which is amazing as I usually hate the guy.

You have Tyson down pat in this one too, ('And for giving me a shoulder to cry on… and for Halo Two…' lol. Too Tyson) but it's Kai in this story that really makes it shine!

I love you. :D

Very belated Christmas!
Kanilla chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
*dreamy eyes*

I had no trouble getting through it,my dear..this was like..the sweetest thing Ive ever read in my whole life..I am no big Kai X Ty supporter,but when you write it..I dont mind at all...I find it rather cute then.I loved how you wrote Tyson so sad and mature..something you wont see very often..and how he made Kai open up like that...and how Kai kept being a bit mean to him...*laughs*I liked all of it..please write more stuff like this in the future!(maybe a little sequel?hint hint...*grin*)

*huggles from Kanilla*
Lonely in Russia chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Aww! That's so sweet! _ This is like the first decent TyKa fic I've read, and I must say, I LOVE the pairing now!