Reviews for Life in Development
mb chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
LOL - now that's so funny - the shrimp outgrowing nearly all!

The first chapter I felt kinda sorry for Ed in the beginning, but then it all turned out all right for him. ROTFL - Roy having to look UP to him! (now he knows how Ed felt concerning Al when Al was the bigger one) :D

I also like it that Roy considers him his younger brother now.

Thanks for sharing!

Em
Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is so well written! And Ed finally got his wish! That last line!XD I also love that moment with Al being used as an ice pack. I hope you keep doing great stuff like this!
Ceirwy chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
I like it too... I'll patiently await and see if you'll keep going caus this is very promissing.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Very nice. I thought it was well written and very interesting. LOL I love that last line. Well done.

_

CDW
Cringe chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
The last line! XD
emerald10 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Roy nodded to himself and bent over the paperwork before him feeling Hawkeye’s gaze fall on him. Yes, Ed had become very much of a younger brother.

If only he didn’t have to look up at him.

I haven't laughed so hard since I read naked quiditch in another fandom. This is wonderful like all of your writing but I must say I will beg for another chapter or ten in this world.
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ah, a dream come true for Ed-kun... minus the painful surgery, of course. *grins* Now there's more of him to love.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow...tall Ed...can't really imagine it, though...
Rae chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hey. I love you're work. It's so vivid!
MENDY chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
OMFG! ITS A MIRICLE! HR IS TALLER THAN MUSTANG!LOL ITS AN AWSOME STORY
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Lol. That was great. Lol he took pictures of them. That was priceless!
Kajeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*snicker* revenge is SO sweet! *evil grin*
Henrika chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Some grammar problems, but a cute concept. Loved the ending. Keep writing!
Cringe chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
that was Hilarious! You should write another thing after this... involving Ed looming over the colonel. Can't you just see the mental picture?
PyreTigress chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Cool! I like it a lot! please update soon!